Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: Charlo Gets Stopped If He Fights Me Like He Fought Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lean slightly to Hurd in this one but it could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
      Hurd will stop big mouth Charlo and take Charlo's belt. FACT.
      I think your scared of a confident man.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
        Hurd is right.
        If he was right then he would of BEEN fought Jermell after Jermell called him out.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          If he was right then he would of BEEN fought Jermell after Jermell called him out.
          I'm curious as when did Jermell call him out? Was it after Hurd fought Lara; and if my memory serves me right. Didn't Jermell call him out during the fight weekend Hurd vs Lara at they're weigh in, press conferences before and after fight? If so you expect him Hurd to jump right replace trout and face Charlo, when charlo was already in camp and hurd had to recover from fight with lara! That's juts not smart, as for calling out Brook it was Brook who mentioned Hurd, so why wouldn't hurd consider that offer which would be very lucrative $$, but I agree Hurd vs Charlo should be next!

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Hurd is the king at 154.

Charlo will fall.
            154 is Lions Den.

Hurd will drop.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Charlo is a sucker for uppercuts...if Hurd hits him with those same shots Trout hit him with, its over
              Hurd don't have K.O. power, he has to wear you out 1st to hurt you. If Mell lands its a different story though & Hurd wont last.

Comment

Originally posted by Nahshon Israel View Post
                Point has to be made and taken into consideration that the last three fighters Hurd has faced been boxers and Harrison is a boxer puncher who has some pop as well as Lara too. Furthermore watch the fights with Hurd vs Frank Galarza ( whom was favorite to beat Hurd) and Oscar Molina both are pressure fighters and Hurd fought them differently. Hurd style vs pressure fighters or explosive like Charlo is similar to a young James Toney" NOT SAYING HE'S ON LIGHTS OUT LEVEL "; one quick point Hurd has a lethal uppercut he used to knock out Molina and Galarza as well as set up Harrison for the KO. I am confident in saying Hurd's uppercut is better than Charlo's and if Charlo jumps in and out like he does which is habit because he misses badly when can't land; mark my words Hurd's uppercut will tame that Lion, but I do believe this will be a 50/50 fight and Charlo's aggressiveness & explosiveness is his best attributes and can offset Hurd too. Hey but that's why fights are fought in the ring to settle. I just want them to get it in Also Hurd was not getting his butt kicked by any of the 3 guys he last fought; it was a competitive fight in all 3, but all those guys were taking a considerable amount of punishment throughout the fight. Charlo has zero body attack, whereas Hurd offense to me is more diverse because of body attack. Also Charlo's 3 opponents prior to Trout, all had questionable chins; Hatley was dropped and hurt bad by journeyman Jr. welterweight Leanardo Tyner, Jackson has been wobbled numerous of times and KO cold by Andy lee, Lubin yes has been dropped and hurt a few times before Charlo & last but not least Alcine has been KO 5 times. Point is it has been good marketing and great fight management after facing Rosado and Vanes
                Mell beats Hurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Are people really saying the Lara and Trout fights were close?

Trout won 2-3 rounds at best... Same with Lara... Lara was outlanded by by almost 50 punches, was out thrown by 300 and knocked down... Jesus Christ, he got his ass kicked

The Harrison fight was pretty close at the time of stoppage
                  You might want to go & review those fights there buddy cuz Hurd eat punches for breakfast, lunch & dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                    Hurd whips this punk
                    I don't know any punks that can fight like the Charlos. Maybe they intimidate you?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      You might want to go & review those fights there buddy cuz Hurd eat punches for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
                      His opponents obviously eat more....

Trout won 3 rounds tops... He pulled a no mas

Lara was completely outlanded, out thrown and was beaten to a bloody pulp... If not for the almost 20 second break given by Bayless after the knockdown, Lara would've been stopped

Say what you want about Hurd, but he gets the job done...

Your boy Charlo won't touch Lara... You know as well as I do, Lara would beat Charlo... Hurd does what's necessary to win. If it means taking a few shots so be it. He can move when he wants. See the 8th round against Trout when he went into matrix mode

Your boy Charlo is going to get his ass kicked by Hurd... By any means necessary

Hurd it here first

Comment

Working...
                      X