Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Drops, Beats Austin Trout To Retain Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Charlo looked pretty good last night. Aggressive and powerful. I can see him getting outboxed though because he seems to give in to emotion and come charging in while winging big shots. He seemed addicted to the uppercut, but I assume that is because that is the punch that finished Lubin. Charlo and Hurd should be fun.

Comment

Trout is the gatekeeper of gatekeepers it wasn’t a domination but charlo comfortably won.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        If he did that in 2012 we could of said well done, trout was done over 5 years ago so this means nothing..it's a b level fighter beating a c or d level fighter. They want respect and talk about the p4p list but not one champion on their resume...the brothers are whack as hell
        The two most overhyped fighters in the sport. Both accomplished nothing and are avoiding tough opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
          The two most overhyped fighters in the sport. Both accomplished nothing and are avoiding tough opponents.
          So which one will be gggs next opponent? My money is on Trout. If he was two years inactive, I’m certain it would be him.

Comment

I want to see Hurd fight Lara next

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              I want to see Hurd fight Lara next
              They already fought...

Comment

If he did that in 2012 we could of said well done, trout was done over 5 years ago so this means nothing..it's a b level fighter beating a c or d level fighter. They want respect and talk about the p4p list but not one champion on their resume...the brothers are whack as hell
                Don't know where you got D level from but 154 & 160 is the Lions's Den.

lil g is whack as hell not the Charlos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppa13 View Post
                  Exactly... The charlos are close to being 30 and they haven't fought anyone relevant
                  No, that was lil g.

Comment

On here everyone is a hater if you say something true about their fav fighter.

Too many fan boys not enough boxing fans...they don't care who their fav fighter fights as long as he gets the W
                    Not true at all, you are only a hater if you don't have the facts to support your hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Solid technical and tactical performance, even Tyson couldn't knock then all out!

Showed he can be patient and use smart aggression when needed, only thing missing was work downstairs which is weird since Derrick James is his trainer!

Can't wait for the Hurd fight, my pick has not changed!
                      Still going with Hurd by late TKO, Charlo only fights one way well with the same 1-2 while Hurd can pressure well and box off the backfoot with the jab!
                      I got Mell.

Comment

Working...
                      X