Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Trainer: Definitely a Premature Stoppage - Pac Hit Harder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly they should be grateful for the stoppage. When Crawford has someone hurt he seldom lets them off the hook, if the fight was allowed to continue he'd be shipping a barrage of heavy artillery on the ropes that could have left him badly hurt.

Regardless, the fight wasn't competitive. It's not like Byrd robbed him of a chance to win or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      wow i can't believe what i just read. God bless the yanks lol.
      We want Joshua! That coward wont come to Vegas to fight tha champ for even 100 million! U.S.A!!! This is the home of boxing, respect it!

Comment

His right. Horn was hurt more in the 9th round of the Pac fight than the Crawford fight.. the reason it wasn't stop? Your guess is as good as mine lol..🤣

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Pac was tired , timing was off,wasnt as sharp

Anyone can be a brave trainer.

These kind of statements show how bad the trainers judgement is

Crawford would have put more punishment on horn had the fight gone on
          exactly.

bud is younger, stronger than pac. a younger pac and horn earns a dirt shirt inside of 4.

but damn it, i wish byrd would have let bud bash horn for a couple more rds

Comment

Pac was old and way past his prime.. a young prime Pac will demolish Horn within 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher89 View Post
              Pac was old and way past his prime.. a young prime Pac will demolish Horn within 3 rounds
              the pac that destroyed margarito.....

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher89 View Post
                Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                exactly.

bud is younger, stronger than pac. a younger pac and horn earns a dirt shirt inside of 4.

but damn it, i wish byrd would have let bud bash horn for a couple more rds
                I think he wins but Horn gives him trouble.... Pac has always had issues with rough/ dirty fighters..... Horn tried that with Bud and Bud negated it and gave it right back. Styles make fights

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  I think he wins but Horn gives him trouble.... Pac has always had issues with rough/ dirty fighters..... Horn tried that with Bud and Bud negated it and gave it right back. Styles make fights
                  past prime pac beat him up the 1st time but was robbed.

Comment

I get marvelled when trainers or boxers play mischief by claiming the stoppage was premature when indeed they knew they were in serious trouble.

Referees should allow such boxers to get hurt severely before coming to their rescue.

Comment

Give it to Byrd he doesnt like seeing any fighters getting too badly hurt in his ring in his recent fights.
                      Glad he called that of Horn was going to get destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                      X