Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Trainer: Definitely a Premature Stoppage - Pac Hit Harder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn's Trainer: Definitely a Premature Stoppage - Pac Hit Harder!

Crawford who moved up in weight for the fight was in control from the outset at MGM Grand Garden Arena. The American (33-0) always looked in control before Horn went down in the ninth round, the fight stopped soon after to hand Crawford a technical knockout win
    [Click Here To Read More]

I could agree with the stoppage adding to more excuses and removing a decisive win for Crawford. The rest is bs.

Comment

#levels

Sore losers! These frauds don't want to come to the U.S.A because they know what awaits them when they cross those lines.

Comment

Another reason why referee shouldn't stop fight when both fighters are on their feet unless one is in total groggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          Another reason why referee shouldn't stop fight when both fighters are on their feet unless one is in total groggy.
          Exactly...

Comment

Byrd saved Mcgregor the same way. I guess he doesn't understand some people want to see a massacre.

Comment

Pac was tired , timing was off,wasnt as sharp

Anyone can be a brave trainer.

These kind of statements show how bad the trainers judgement is

Crawford would have put more punishment on horn had the fight gone on

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Sore losers! These frauds don't want to come to the U.S.A because they know what awaits them when they cross those lines.
                wow i can't believe what i just read. God bless the yanks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  wow i can't believe what i just read. God bless the yanks lol.
                  quit being delusional. it's the truth. did you watch the post fight press conference? rushton self snitching about having the fight in australia it will be a different story. interpretation: "we win [fixed] fights in australia"

Comment

early stoppage or what, horney was simply outclassed. imo horney is still a nobody in boxing. he was a champion who cannot defend his belt even once because he's not a champion after all.

Comment

Working...
                    X