No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Drops, Decisions Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good performance but not impressive
    Last edited by MagicG; 06-09-2018, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
      I don't see Charlo causing problems to GGG. Many are saying that GGG is not fighting the best of the division. Well, I give no chance to the twins against GGG.
      You are being too harsh on Jermall, he might have a chance but Jermell hell no.

Comment

missed it gotta catch this up

Comment

Hurd vs Charlo in 2019 in an epic fight dubbed the "last man standing" match.

Comment

It's not that I don't recognize the quality of Charlo boxing abilities. I just believe that GGG have all the tools to beat anyone in his division, until his age catch him up of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              This is why you don't fight Trout! You may win, but he makes everybody look bad! Salute to Austin Trout! He's the gatekeeper now, but a good one! Bob Arum should let him fight Carlos Adames @ 154!

Too soon for Adames IMO. he needs a lil more seasoning before he gets in w trout.

Comment

I don’t think people give trout enough credit . He did best Cotto and lost a close fight to Canelo. Hell I even that Canelo fight could have gone either way. Charlo best trout more convincingly than Canelo.

Comment

Solid victory for Charlo. He's definitely improving. Was too tight going for that KO. I would have liked to see him mix up his shots more but he had zero respect for Trout's power, so meh.

Trout had no interest in engaging tonight. He was fighting for a check and pride only. Didn't enjoy it but I get it.

Comment

Why was this fight even made. Trout is PBC new Robert Guerrero. Come on PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      I don’t think people give trout enough credit . He did best Cotto and lost a close fight to Canelo. Hell I even that Canelo fight could have gone either way. Charlo best trout more convincingly than Canelo.
                      I was expecting more from Charlo but I agree that Trout doesn't get enough credit. He's a slick boxer and made Charlo look average TBH. Shame Trout's conditioning wasn't that great.

Comment

Working...
                      X