No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Finally Returns, Looks Rusty in Stopping Seferi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    I wasn't comparing fury to Whitaker fella...I was speaking of completely different level of boxing.
    I have never no matter how fights I have seen of fury fight seen anything other than an uncoordinated and cumbersome heavyweight who somehow has manipulted himself up the ranking of the division even though he hardly beat any one of any note before he faced WK.
    I also state in no time during furys career would he hAve beaten an Anthony Joshua in or near his prime...
    Downplay Fury if you must, but there is no one doing what he does & I don't think there has ever been a HW in boxing history who does what he does. Guy looks like a Valuev's lil bro, but moves like Chris Byrd. Sh^t is awkward at times granted so easy to diss, but those fast dudes with elusive moves often look awkward so nothing crazy there really.

Hopefully we'll see whats what before 2020 if Joshua keeps winning & Fury can get close to his own form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Downplay Fury if you must, but there is no one doing what he does & I don't think there has ever been a HW in boxing history who does what he does. Guy looks like a Valuev's lil bro, but moves like Chris Byrd. Sh^t is awkward at times granted so easy to diss, but those fast dudes with elusive moves often look awkward so nothing crazy there really.

Hopefully we'll see whats what before 2020 if Joshua keeps winning & Fury can get close to his own form.
      I think its easier what fury does with the kind of competition he has chosen over his long career.....the chisoras , abels , cunninghams of this world...granted he befuddled klitchcko but was it down to fury with his unusual style or wlad just being totally out of sorts....all i know is if fury plays those sill feint and hand down by your side games he will find himself very quickly on the canvas when facing a joshua or wilder......i get that you like him panda and thats your call fella.
      Me on the other hand see nothing great in him and i never have and how the hell he got his WK shot in the 1st place considering who he catuallly facestill baffles me..
      I pretty much hazard a guess that if he fights a dangerous fighter before he faces of with Aj it is highly likely he will get exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        I think its easier what fury does with the kind of competition he has chosen over his long career.....the chisoras , abels , cunninghams of this world...granted he befuddled klitchcko but was it down to fury with his unusual style or wlad just being totally out of sorts....all i know is if fury plays those sill feint and hand down by your side games he will find himself very quickly on the canvas when facing a joshua or wilder
        One of Fury's weaknesses is fighting to the level of his opponent so I see why people have been critical of him, but to me the Klitscko fight should have rubbed all that out. If Fury can do that vs Klitschko he can do it vs anyone in the division at his best. Its merely a matter of if we see his best again.

.....i get that you like him panda and thats your call fella.
        Me on the other hand see nothing great in him and i never have and how the hell he got his WK shot in the 1st place considering who he catuallly facestill baffles me..
        I pretty much hazard a guess that if he fights a dangerous fighter before he faces of with Aj it is highly likely he will get exposed.
        If you see something amazing in Joshua's performance over Takam or Wilder's performance vs Washington or plenty of other fights they've had where they looked extremely regular or beatable fair play to you. I don't think I'd bet that either Joshua or Wilder will beat their next 5 whatever opponents they are both so beatable by so random a mfer.

And lol hell man Joshua is already feeling so entitled I think he called his own time out last time vs Parker. He's a cat who's not gonna deal well that next time he comes across a guy who puts him down like Klitschko. I think Klitschko woulda beat the Joshua we've seen in his last 2 fights. Like I always say both Joshua & Wilder look straight outta central casting for scary HW boxers, but that goofy ass Homer Simpson looking cat is the mfer with the skills. If you are too consumed in his baby giraffe looking movements at times & his lacking motivation vs lesser opposition instead of how he kept a decade long champion who damn near killed Joshua standing around afraid to throw punches all night fair play to you.

Agree to disagree I suppose. I'd love to revisit this in 9-12 months when a fight with Fury & Wilder or Joshua might actually be on the table & there is less speculation with what the future could bring & more definite dates & timetables in play.

Comment

• I like Fury. I like seeing him beat up all these *******s who think they're better than him. It's funny. More entertainment for me, and people who have the same entertainment values as me.

Comment

• I think Joshua might be smart enough and skilled enough to beat Fury, but I don't see it in Wilder. He's just a typical mammalian brawler than an intelligent, technical fighter.

Comment

One of Fury's weaknesses is fighting to the level of his opponent so I see why people have been critical of him, but to me the Klitscko fight should have rubbed all that out. If Fury can do that vs Klitschko he can do it vs anyone in the division at his best. Its merely a matter of if we see his best again.

If you see something amazing in Joshua's performance over Takam or Wilder's performance vs Washington or plenty of other fights they've had where they looked extremely regular or beatable fair play to you. I don't think I'd bet that either Joshua or Wilder will beat their next 5 whatever opponents they are both so beatable by so random a mfer.

And lol hell man Joshua is already feeling so entitled I think he called his own time out last time vs Parker. He's a cat who's not gonna deal well that next time he comes across a guy who puts him down like Klitschko. I think Klitschko woulda beat the Joshua we've seen in his last 2 fights. Like I always say both Joshua & Wilder look straight outta central casting for scary HW boxers, but that goofy ass Homer Simpson looking cat is the mfer with the skills. If you are too consumed in his baby giraffe looking movements at times & his lacking motivation vs lesser opposition instead of how he kept a decade long champion who damn near killed Joshua standing around afraid to throw punches all night fair play to you.

Agree to disagree I suppose. I'd love to revisit this in 9-12 months when a fight with Fury & Wilder or Joshua might actually be on the table & there is less speculation with what the future could bring & more definite dates & timetables in play.
              we don't know the reasons in regards to the fury & wlad fight but you should know different styles make different fights and just because fury fluffed and fannied his way over 12 rounds with klitchko does not mean he can do that to other heavyweights and listen fella joshua beat a parker who yes was undefeated and was kind of unknown goods and a champion as well so i don't see it that way.
              don't forget fury actually pulled out of the rematch against wlad faking an injury when in fact he was drinking it up with english football fans and then actuallly failed a drugs test......thats a fact panda and now your get out of jail card will be the excuse of fury being half the fighter he was when he beat wk if joshua knocks him out easily.
              Fury never touched klictxho for 12 rounds where is joshua got down in the trenches and went to war with a World class puncher in wlad and wlad has never been beaten like that...usually he lost when ge got caught early and cold like when he faced sanders or brewster......joshuas victory over that WK is far more commendable than a awkward snoozefest when both heavyweights hardly let there hands go....plus joshua did that in his 19th pro fight and still learning.
              Sorry fella i think your way off
              Last edited by The plunger man; 06-10-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• --- Fury Blacked up both of Wlad's eyes that had never happened in his incredibly long career.

Obviously the finer nuances of boxing tends to exceed the grasp of this substantial ham handed crowd.

Wlad was also experiencing terrible marital woes that he had never experienced before. Quite possible the rematch would have reversed the first fight, but Furys turn to fall apart and boxing history had to take a pass...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Fury wins the fight, though his credibility takes a dive. Safari is a cruiser, and a fking awful one. Wilder and AJ never even fought cans this bad.
                  He looked like a bigger version of his older brother butterbean....

Comment

• Oh he's back the gypsy king...

Comment

Wow, Pandas, you actually give Fury a shot at being champ again? He couldn't even a drop lousy, much shorter, CW Seferi in his stacked "comeback" fight. Amazing. I mean, consider Mike Tyson in his comeback fight vs McNeeley, after 50 months away from the ring. Before Peter's manager jumped in the ring, causing Mills Lane to DQ him, Mike was absolutely destroying him. Fury's not going far, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X