Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Austin Trout - Get Tense at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout is washed up. should be getting KO'd.

Comment

Lion gonna have fish for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        DAMN dudes resume is STACKED! He's this generations ODH.

Cotto
        Canelo
        Lara
        Charlo
        Hurd
        Charlo

I dont care if he lost most. At least he trying and not fighting the Liam Smiths and Vanes...
        Well said!! But I would say he is on the down hill side and has been sense Canelo took that 0 from him. He fought a good fight against Canelo but after losing it's like he lost his will in the ring to give it his all.
        And Oscar regardless what people say fought the best of his era and era before and above. He fought Manny when he was clearly not close to being able to make 147 anymore and it did so much dehydration that he weighed 144 on scales and same at the fight as his body could not retain its fluid back. Had Oscar that fought Floyd or better yet Vargas he would have destroyed Manny. Even like the 2nd fight with Mosley which somehow Oscar lost by out landing Shane that did test positive for roids in the fight but 120 clean punches.
        Floyd on the other hand waited till Manny got old and knocked out before he would step in the ring.
        Remember to Oscar had a split decision loss to floyd and it was a very close fight and to be honest Oscar being the champ Floyd truly did not dethrone him. Oscar because his popularity was shot on because he could always come back from a loss and still be a draw as to Moseley and Trinidad could not. Moseley won the 1st lost the 2nd, Trinidad no way in hell came close to beating Oscar and that was when Oscar started going down hill because the bullshiz politics in it.
        Floyd waited as well on Shane to get old as well as Judah. Floyd never fought the top WW's in there prime. Just as he fought a to young Canelo and even had him drain himself and we all know Canelo had a hard enough time maintaining 154 let alone 152.
        Trout was showing to be a pretty good boxer prior to Canelo but went straight down hill after.
        Also fighters to take real challenges to be brought up is take a look at Canelo's resume. He has fought the best of his era before and after and remember he turned pro at 15 with only 45 amateur fights as he learn most his boxing as a pro and that's why he gets better fight after fight.
        Another issue with Canelo Floyd was his corner ducked him as he tried to outbox Floyd when he should have bullied Floyd.
        Canelo's resume
        Trout,
        Floyd,
        Sugar Shane,
        Matthew Hatton
        GGG,
        Lara
        Kirkland,
        Angelo,
        Cotto,
        Chavezjr even though washed up but much larger.
        Baldamir and more with only being 27!!! If he continues and wins he might go down well ahead of Oscar and maybe Floyd as well.
        Charlo has this fight with ease in my opinion as his brother already has a blueprint and as the other loses as well show the weaknesses in Trout today.
        Had Trout fought before losing to Canelo against Charlo then I would give him a large chance but not anymore. He lost his will and way.

Comment

Trout has taken his fair share of punishment. I can't help but root for him in this fight. Everyone wants to be the champ with 0 but in real life we have all taken the L and can relate to the ones who get beaten but climb back up

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
            Well said!! But I would say he is on the down hill side and has been sense Canelo took that 0 from him. He fought a good fight against Canelo but after losing it's like he lost his will in the ring to give it his all.
            And Oscar regardless what people say fought the best of his era and era before and above. He fought Manny when he was clearly not close to being able to make 147 anymore and it did so much dehydration that he weighed 144 on scales and same at the fight as his body could not retain its fluid back. Had Oscar that fought Floyd or better yet Vargas he would have destroyed Manny. Even like the 2nd fight with Mosley which somehow Oscar lost by out landing Shane that did test positive for roids in the fight but 120 clean punches.
            Floyd on the other hand waited till Manny got old and knocked out before he would step in the ring.
            Remember to Oscar had a split decision loss to floyd and it was a very close fight and to be honest Oscar being the champ Floyd truly did not dethrone him. Oscar because his popularity was shot on because he could always come back from a loss and still be a draw as to Moseley and Trinidad could not. Moseley won the 1st lost the 2nd, Trinidad no way in hell came close to beating Oscar and that was when Oscar started going down hill because the bullshiz politics in it.
            Floyd waited as well on Shane to get old as well as Judah. Floyd never fought the top WW's in there prime. Just as he fought a to young Canelo and even had him drain himself and we all know Canelo had a hard enough time maintaining 154 let alone 152.
            Trout was showing to be a pretty good boxer prior to Canelo but went straight down hill after.
            Also fighters to take real challenges to be brought up is take a look at Canelo's resume. He has fought the best of his era before and after and remember he turned pro at 15 with only 45 amateur fights as he learn most his boxing as a pro and that's why he gets better fight after fight.
            Another issue with Canelo Floyd was his corner ducked him as he tried to outbox Floyd when he should have bullied Floyd.
            Canelo's resume
            Trout,
            Floyd,
            Sugar Shane,
            Matthew Hatton
            GGG,
            Lara
            Kirkland,
            Angelo,
            Cotto,
            Chavezjr even though washed up but much larger.
            Baldamir and more with only being 27!!! If he continues and wins he might go down well ahead of Oscar and maybe Floyd as well.
            Charlo has this fight with ease in my opinion as his brother already has a blueprint and as the other loses as well show the weaknesses in Trout today.
            Had Trout fought before losing to Canelo against Charlo then I would give him a large chance but not anymore. He lost his will and way.
            Oscar/Mosley cost me $3K. And to now know Mosley was cheating??? Lets just say Im glad his ex took him to the cleaners. *** HIM!

Trinidad had white trunks on that were red after the fight. Tito was a bloody mess I could only give him like 3-4 rounds. I was SHOCKED when GB lost. Yeah I bet on Oscar against Pac and once I saw Aids Patient De La Hoya I knew I was ***ED!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360;18842851[B
              ]I have a feeling Trout will do better than people expect[/B]. That or he's getting blown out of the water.
              Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Im leaning towards Trout, IDK I think he has it in em to pull off the upset.
              Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Trout can do this, if healthy and in shape. Rooting for him..
              Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
              Been to all the charlo and trout fights in NYC. One things for sure about Trout, win or lose, this guy shows up. Got worked by Lara, no shame in that. KO’ed by Hurd, no shame in that. The fight with Mall was give or take. Curious how he looks here. Charlo is a beast. His KO’s in BK were scary. This fight is interesting.
              ... Trout always "did better than people expected", but now I thing he's only a stepping stone...

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              Trout wasn't doin bad vs Hurd. Hurd is just HUGE and by the 7th round Trouts work had no effect on Hurd while hitting him flush.
              ... with some "effort", Hurd could fight at Light Heavyweight, tbh...

Comment

Oscar/Mosley cost me $3K. And to now know Mosley was cheating??? Lets just say Im glad his ex took him to the cleaners. *** HIM!

Trinidad had white trunks on that were red after the fight. Tito was a bloody mess I could only give him like 3-4 rounds. I was SHOCKED when GB lost. Yeah I bet on Oscar against Pac and once I saw Aids Patient De La Hoya I knew I was ***ED!
                Well said Shadow. I have seen you on a few post that I've been on and almost always seems like you and I are about on the same page. Nice to see a few people with some honesty and actually know what they are truly looking at.
                There are to many people on here that have no common sense or boxing sense and if there guy loses it's this or that and they cant see the difference between BS and reality.
                Keep it up!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... with some "effort", Hurd could fight at Light Heavyweight, tbh...
                  If hurd did a few squats hed be fighting at cruiser.

Comment

[QUOTE=MDPopescu;18844258]... Trout always "did better than people expected", but now I thing he's only a stepping stone...

I kind of agree. But he may have one last great performance in him. One last burst of pride... This said, I don't think he can win a decision; they won't give it to him even if he deserves it. But if he can at least look good, that would be great. The guy has paid his dues and deserves to finish his career on a high note.

Comment

You bet on Oscar against Pac and you dare make fun of people and question their opinions?

Whoahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahaah... etc

Thank you. God that was good! Such beautiful candeur...

Comment

Working...
                      X