Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    The purse isn’t the issue. Welcome to last month casual. Wilder side will step up and provide the money for the purses. Biggest question is what type of coward turns down 50million? Dibella, Haymon, Finkel put their money where their mouth was and made Hearn look like a rookie and so far all we’ve heard from Hearn is fantasy and obsession to take over America. Guy couldn’t even secure an easy title eliminator for Whyte, how ironic that Pulev team had the same problems with Hearn.
    ouchhhh..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      why would i apply that logic to anti joshua threads? a guy that is only making 2 mil in his biggest fight just offered AJ double his biggest purse!

wilder offered AJ double his biggest purse, contingent on US money, to fight him....lol....and AJs biggest purse is probably more than wilders career earnings...its not apples to apples here...not even close...your logic is terribly flawed

btw...when did wilder confirm he turned down 15 million?
      And Wilder's biggest purse is two million dollars and officially turned down 12.5 million

That's more than 6x his biggest purse. hahahaha.

So yeah apply the same logic you dick sucking hater.

Comment

It’s not about what he got paid in his last fight. It’s about the potential earnings of the fight in discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          What sense does that make?
          First of all, you have no idea what Wilder actually makes because Haymon's stars list a small fraction of their purse publicly.

Second of all, if Wilder's side believes the first is worth $100 million, they're not going to accept $15 million with no upside.

Third of all, AJ has already said if the fight is really worth $100 million, bring him $50 million and he'll sign tomorrow. They brought him $50 million. He refused to keep his word.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            First of all, you have no idea what Wilder actually makes because Haymon's stars list a small fraction of their purse publicly.

Second of all, if Wilder's side believes the first is worth $100 million, they're not going to accept $15 million with no upside.

Third of all, AJ has already said if the fight is really worth $100 million, bring him $50 million and he'll sign tomorrow. They brought him $50 million. He refused to keep his word.
            Right i'm sure Wilder's actually making 10million a fight

His gate revenues are below 2million and he fights on normal showtime where the official purses are public.

Bring up new stuff please. That's old.

Comment

It's insane to demand more than 10x your best payday.

He's clearly petrified of losing his only chance to make money as he knows he'll lose to AJ.

What a ducker
              I do think he's concerned, and rightly so, that he won't get his fair share of the biggest money fight in boxing today. the fight is what it is because of both fighters not just Joshua.

I do not see how you can have a problem with a demand for anything between 30 and 40%.

Comment

Wilder isn't accepting 15%. Duh.

Joshua turned down $50 million. After saying, he would sign the deal in one day if Wilder guaranteed $50 million.

The fight makes more money in the U.S. Joshua is turning down tens of millions to avoid Wilder and to avoid the WBC VADA random ped tests. The fight would make $100 million. Wilder isn't accepting any 85-15 split. That is not being scared, it is called common sense. AJ has admitted he won't fight Wilder no matter how much Wilder will pay him.

AJ said guarantee me $50 mill and we got a deal. Wilder says ok. Then AJ says, wait no. No that won't work now. Why is AJ turning down $50 million? For what, about $10 million?

AJ is turning down $40 million more. How freaking scared do you have to be to turn down $50 million?!?!?!?

Comment

And Wilder's biggest purse is two million dollars and officially turned down 12.5 million

That's more than 6x his biggest purse. hahahaha.

So yeah apply the same logic you dick sucking hater.
                  hahahaha...looks whos talking

the 12.5 million dollar deal was called a "terrible offer" by boxing journalists....everyone knows it was a joke

the 50 million dollar offer was seen as a great deal and suprised many that they could come up with

one guy tucked tail..one guy turned down a universally viewed "bad offer"

talk about a dick sucking hater....your boy turned down a deal he asked for! hahahahah sip on that you cum guzzling twat

your boy asked for 50 mil on video..got it ...then tucked tail!

12.5 was a bad joke and everyone agreed on it!

its gotta suck to be you going around in circles defending the side of a coward...just not even making any sense....but too foolish and prideful to admit the cowardice...god it sucks to be someone like you

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    I do think he's concerned, and rightly so, that he won't get his fair share of the biggest money fight in boxing today. the fight is what it is because of both fighters not just Joshua.

I do not see how you can have a problem with a demand for anything between 30 and 40%.
                    I don't have a problem with Wilder at all. He's actually one of my favourite fighters believe it or not. I like the guy.

I have a problem with his pathetic idiotic fans who seem to get dumber every day.

This thread is sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      hahahaha...looks whos talking

the 12.5 million dollar deal was called a "terrible offer" by boxing journalists....everyone knows it was a joke

the 50 million dollar offer was seen as a great deal and suprised many that they could come up with

one guy tucked tail..one guy turned down a universally viewed "bad offer"

talk about a dick sucking hater....your boy turned down a deal he asked for! hahahahah sip on that you cum guzzling twat

your boy asked for 50 mil on video..got it ...then tucked tail!

12.5 was a bad joke and everyone agreed on it!

its gotta suck to be you going around in circles defending the side of a coward...just not even making any sense....but too foolish and prideful to admit the cowardice...god it sucks to be someone like you
                      So in one case, one guy is making 1.5x his best payday, that's an amazing offer.

The other guy is making 6x his biggest purse but it's a complete crap offer.

Okay. no bias there

Comment

Working...
                      X