Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Nope it shows character and the boxing industry is slowly realizing the character of Hearn. Once Joshua leaves then he’ll vanish back off into irrelevancy. Couldn’t even secure a simple title eliminator for your heavyweight lol cowards turned down two opportunities. Ortiz and Pulev
    It shows character. My lord.

Please go back to wherever you came from stay there. Boxing is about money, it has always been about money and will always be about money.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      Aj could make more fighting Wilder then when he fought Parker or any other fighter. So AJ is clearly scared if we gonna follow your logic.
      Wilder said he’d fight Whyte for 7million but doesn’t want Joshua for 12.5 million.

He’s scared to death!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        AJ being presented with 50 million proves it wasn't a made up value.

Wilder isn't even asking him to match that. Wilder is asking for 60/40 in the UK, which is fair considering the fight will generate so much less in the UK and AJ is the one that wants it there.

What did Showtime pay as a license fee for Wilder vs. King Kong? Why are you ducking that question?
        You must be on crack as well if you think its a 100 Million $ fight .

Wilder will see MAYBE 10 Million if they had a U.S fight next .

You work in the business doe but cant figure out any of this stuff out ?

The fight would be lucky to generate over 60 Million at this point ,anyone with a brain knows that .

A 70 Million dollar fight would JUST be enough to break even for team Wilder AFTER Joshuas 50 Million with all the other expenses paid out ,including paying back the profit to whoever had financed / funded them the 50 Million . That is another point you MYSTERIOUSLY have ignored but your a former promoter ? Yea O.K ........

Let me guess you'll ask why would they want a U.S fight then right ? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          It shows character. My lord.

Please go back to wherever you came from stay there. Boxing is about money, it has always been about money and will always be about money.
          Then why did the cowards choose Pulev over Ortiz or PedVetkin over 50million dollars???????? Just shut up and admit you have no excuse silly Hearn fan boy. You’re a cheerleader not a boxing fan, go follow tennis or something. You worried about the money like you’re going to get a piece lmao but that’s what girly fan boys do.

Comment

It’s *You’re you uneducated bum lol
            Get ready for another boring AJ fight lol.
            Joshua is the best heavyweight in the world, 3 belts and commands 20 million dollar purses.
            Wilder is a tomato can champion and commands diddly squat gumbo

Comment

Then why did the cowards choose Pulev over Ortiz or PedVetkin over 50million dollars???????? Just shut up and admit you have no excuse silly Hearn fan boy. You’re a cheerleader not a boxing fan, go follow tennis or something. You worried about the money like you’re going to get a piece lmao but that’s what girly fan boys do.
              Proper gumbo

Comment

What sense does that make?

Exactly how terrified is he of AJ that he demands these insane 10x on his purses?
                If you really don't understand why this is you might friend a fokan moron and I have a plot of swamp land I'd like to sell you... True Story

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                  If you really don't understand why this is you might friend a fokan moron and I have a plot of swamp land I'd like to sell you... True Story
                  Good. I’m sure you also think it’s a ******ed comparison that AJ was willing to travel to the U.S for Miller but not Wilder right?

Or are you another biased fanboy clown who needs a brainscan?

Comment

Hearn fanboy

You have a small man syndrome I think. You must have a small penis.

You mention Hearn, not me. I haven’t even discussed him at all.

Comment

So at the same time you say he’s Antonio Jackson but he can do 1million PPV

Ugh man. Delusion of grandeur.

People this is what happens when you don’t lay down the crack pipe.
                      Big fights like Wilder-Joshua don’t just rely on PPV to maximize revenue. There’s multiple ways to maximize revenue that have nothing to do with PPV. Welcome to America. Where did I say the fight would do 1million PPV anywhere on this thread? If you find it I’ll delete my account.You said that I didn’t idiot. Lmaoooo. This is what happens when you’re an product of your meth addicted mother sleeping with your uncle.
                      Like I said in my previous post maybe you should think before you type that’d save you from getting owned so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X