Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Sefer Seferi - Ready For War or Marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Funny title, even funnier pics

Fury still has a long way to go as those last pounds are the hardest to lose, but he'll get there. He looks flabby but he's skinny fat so not much surprise there.
    Exactly, another 2 fights and training camps by the end of the year and his body will look much better then its doing now but lets not forget what he looked like last year so he's already done great to get down to 268lbs.

Comment

378 pounds. Good lord

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
        Adrien Broner is average and he makes crazy $$
        That's because he has Mayweather syndrome; people pay to see him lose. At least, HE gives them what they want...

Comment

Fury keeping it weird. The man is pure entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky-Pablo View Post
            It's mean that England fans really like boxing not like american experts!!
            This reply is even worst than your first one. Are you Indian?... living in Birmingham? (And coming from a French Canadian, that must be really insulting!)

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
              There are way more in North America, pro rata. Mostly in the privileged middle class white guy bracket. I hear up to 90% are full on Gaylord or closeted. America is SO gay nowadays. Even a lot of their boxers wear pink gloves, lol.
              I wouldn't know, I'm French Canadian. We don't really have gays. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Three out of four are batty men for sure

If you’re a straight shooter you are guaranteed poon for the rest of your dayz
                I'M moving to Bristol, where gays rule apparently! Getting booty baby!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  I'M moving to Bristol, where gays rule apparently! Getting booty baby!
                  Jokes aside Bristol is a s**t hot night out

Lakota , motion , Thekla , black swan (if it’s still going ) all have big all nighters on the regular . Had some of the messy nights of my life in Bristol

Quality place 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    Jokes aside Bristol is a s**t hot night out

Lakota , motion , Thekla , black swan (if it’s still going ) all have big all nighters on the regular . Had some of the messy nights of my life in Bristol

Quality place 👍🏻
                    Thanks for the info! Because, jokes aside, I will be visiting Bristol in a few weeks! ...

Comment

Yes! Looking forward to seeing Fury fight again!

Comment

Working...
                      X