Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Sefer Seferi - Ready For War or Marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattr View Post
    There are way more in North America, pro rata. Mostly in the privileged middle class white guy bracket. I hear up to 90% are full on Gaylord or closeted. America is SO gay nowadays. Even a lot of their boxers wear pink gloves, lol.
    There’s also a lot of closeted gay people like you who suffer from severe ****phobia to the point where the color pink=gay. Sad stuff.

Comment

Mad respect to Fury, he's getting up in the ring as a fattie. Not a lot of people can claim that and actually win.

Comment

I looked at the first photo and burst out laughing. No danger of low blows from Fury then.

Comment

He actually doesn't look that bad for a guy who probably weighed 350 a year ago. Just needs to lose another 20-25 pounds and he'll be ready to face the top Heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            He actually doesn't look that bad for a guy who probably weighed 350 a year ago. Just needs to lose another 20-25 pounds and he'll be ready to face the top Heavyweights.
            Yeah he's lost 100 lbs in the last 6 months plus he's been out 1000 days.

He needs to lose another 20lbs and get two more fights by the end of 2018 and he'll be ready for Wilder and Joshua by April/May next year.

Fury vs Wilder is probably the more likely fight as it looks like Joshua doesn't want any part of Wilder for as long as possible and will fight easier guys like Whyte if he beats Parker, Jarrell Miller and Povetkin.

Comment

Even that sad version of Fury would be a though fight for Wilder or AJ.

Comment

If fat Fury looks bad against Safari than Alabama fraud will probably call him out for voluntary.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  That's what I keep saying... there is definitely something in the water! Average boxers are treated like legends... I guess they're really good at marketing ****. Literally.
                  Adrien Broner is average and he makes crazy $$

Comment

Funny title, even funnier pics

Fury still has a long way to go as those last pounds are the hardest to lose, but he'll get there. He looks flabby but he's skinny fat so not much surprise there.

Comment

If this guy has any cardio, he'd be smart to make the first 5 or 6 rounds a snooze fest, because with that excess, Fury may have some stamina issues if it goes past 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X