• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would he fire him. Tom is ggs most loyal baggage handler

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Not a chance

Loeffler s done a great job taking a forgotten fighter from a country with no fan base and turned him into one of the biggest draws in the sport
      "Biggest" draw couldn't sell more than half StubHub on biggest boxing holiday...

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Good day for all these Golovkin haters , Can’t beat the man in the ring so settle for the next best thing

F.ucking lames
      First off - Ca$hnelo beat him.

Secondly - he can take his Koran and go back wherever he came from.

Comment

Originally posted by [B
        BO$$NELO[/B];18837437]Gennady is afraid of Ca$hnelo. He wants nothing to do with the rematch. He requested a hair test - done (negative). He requested VADA365 - done (Ca$hnelo). Now he wants to change fight terms...first fight 70-30, second fight 65-35. He was already getting a raise...

He fights Vanes where the venue goes from TMobile --> MGM -->StubHub...and sold ~half to ~3/5 of tickets.

Nobody cared. It was a clown fight.

And all of Gennadys antics came AFTER he said Ca$helos muscles were "too big".

Dude is so scared. It's kind of sad and I'm thinking he had a very rough 2-3 weeks following their first fight whereas Ca$hnelo went clubbing XD XD XD

Similarities. Why you stop using 187 Proof to post and now got this other ID? Was the old ID not enough proof how much you lust for Canelo? Hahaha, you are creepy.

Originally Posted by 187 Proof View Post
        Oh, stfu you sissy. Canelo's low end PPVs are 300K (Lara), 300K (Smith), 350K (Angulo) and 500+K (Khan).

The fight did well because of Ca$hnelo's popularity and because it was a good matchup. Zero to do with Borat. Whether it was Borat or anybody else, Ca$hnelo + a perceived good opponent = excellent numbers. Ca$hnelo + a nobody = good numbers. Borat + nobody = s**t. Borat + a perceived good opponent = piss.

Keep sucking off Borat you queer.

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
          "Biggest" draw couldn't sell more than half StubHub on biggest boxing holiday...

Proof 187 = BO$$NELO = STALKER NELO = RESTRAINING ORDER NELO

Comment

Yeah your the exactly the kind of lame f.Aggot I was talking about in my first post. Your hero who you named yourself after like a f.ucking child couldn’t do it in the ring so you find it some sort of comfort that he got stripped. F.uckboy groupie mentality

And While it wasn’t a Sellout I think it broke Stubhubs live gate so a fight that changed location and was viewed by every one as a easy fight still brought in more $ then Stubhubs ever seen and this is a failure in your eyes. F.ucking crumbs

Yeah sure man Canelo won that fight whatever you say. Let me guess if you have to watch it in slow-mo with the sound off in black and white on a 13inch screen it’s clear as day that Canelo won

Take his Koran? Go back to where he came from
            Jesus a groupie and a ignorant POS somehow I’m not suprised.

your a perfect example why family members shouldn’t reproduce.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              Loeffler didn't want the Vanes garbage fight either. but lil g thought fighting on May 5th means he would steal Canelo's Mexican fans. but only a handful showed up. sad.
              Quality posts filled with facts! Not sure why it matters what a boxer sells, especially for non fans, but here's some perspective for you.

Capacity of Stubhub Center is actually 8,000. (bleachers & standing room added for GGG bouts there).

GGG vs Vanes promoted with less than 3 weeks notice , attendance of 7,837 & once again he set the gate records.

O'Sullivan & Garcia bout the day before promoted by GBP sold 6,625.

Cotto in farewell bout last year attendance of 7,689.

Comment

Hell no! Loeffler pulled off one of the biggest cons in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post

GGG vs Vanes promoted with less than 3 weeks notice , attendance of 7,837 & once again he set the gate records.
                  Those weren't filled lol.

Maybe bought by Loeffler...which is why they need 50/50, but they weren't filled lol...

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Huge crowd expected? lol Stupid press release from Loeffler looks dumb now when 1/3 of the venue was empty and this is after they started taking food stamps and giving away free tickets no less. They didn't make shyt on this gate with a horrible crowd and stubhub is tiny mind you.
                  See Cuckboi..these are "facts". You can post all the press releases you want.

But I use F A C T S

Take your Koran and go back to the Middle East with the rest of Khazakh CUCKS.

AMERICA!!!!!
                  Last edited by BO$$NELO; 06-08-2018, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Those weren't filled lol.

Maybe bought by Loeffler...which is why they need 50/50, but they weren't filled lol...

See Cuckboi..these are "facts". You can post all the press releases you want.

But I use F A C T S

Take your Koran and go back to the Middle East with the rest of Khazakh CUCKS.

AMERICA!!!!!
                    ^^^^

This waste of life wants Golovkin to take his Koran and go back home ( is he even Muslim ?)

And fists pumps America but swings from the nuts of a Mexican fighter

So sad and pathetic

You can’t make this sh.it up

Comment

"Biggest" draw couldn't sell more than half StubHub.

these are "facts". You can post all the press releases you want.

But I use F A C T S

MERICA!!!!!
                      Proved my point perfectly. Obviously facts by comparing your two quotes!

Cuck? Look Ma, I learned a new word but have no clue what context to use it in! Go watch Boogie Nights or something & figure it out.

Sold=Sold. Why I used comparable evidence of announced attendance rather than using what Cotto tickets sold but we can compare those too, still supports my point.

Now that's rich! Yelling America while your user name supports a Mexican drug cheat. Try Con-elo or something more appropriate.

As far as my loyalty to this country, you obviously have never served or know the first thing of our founding fathers or what the USA stands for (at least used to). Yes, I've served in wars with SF & done more in my life before 21 than you'll ever live to see. Difference between a delusional dreamer & the backbone of reality. GTFOH child.

Comment

Working...
                      X