Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin Stripped!? This is outrageous!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    Fantastic argument there.

Especially when their PR guy can overrule the people who actually know about boxing

https://www.******.com/535463-ring-r...erdue-updates/

Rather than enforce their own rules, a PR guy just decided to change the rules on the spot against the wishes of the rankings panel and editorial board. Just to protect Canelo.

The Ring is a joke. Any attempt to rationalize this behavior makes you a joke as well.
    No, son, that makes your opinion a joke. Since you don't know the difference between an opinion and facts. And I've forgotten more about the sport than you have ever known. So I don't respect you or your opinion and frankly I don't fkn care. See how that's my opinion? It doesn't mean your ugly, fat, **** s@cking wh@re of a b@tch at home has to agree with me. See the difference? Piss off

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      No, son, that makes your opinion a joke. Since you don't know the difference between an opinion and facts. And I've forgotten more about the sport than you have ever known. So I don't respect you or your opinion and frankly I don't fkn care. See how that's my opinion? It doesn't mean your ugly, fat, **** s@cking wh@re of a b@tch at home has to agree with me. See the difference? Piss off
      You have a funny way of showing you don't care, getting defensive and trying to swear through the language filter.

You got in an argument and lost. It's okay, it happens. The fact of the matter is that the Ring's PR guy overruled both the ratings panel and editorial board. When faced with the task of enforcing their own rules, the Ring chose to drop the rule altogether and carry on like nothing happened.

Do you think they would have changed the rule if it weren't a Golden Boy fighter? Or Canelo in specific?

If it were a Bob Arum, Floyd Mayweather, Eddie Hearn, Don King, or Al Haymon fighter they would have enforced the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        You have a funny way of showing you don't care, getting defensive and trying to swear through the language filter.

You got in an argument and lost. It's okay, it happens. The fact of the matter is that the Ring's PR guy overruled both the ratings panel and editorial board. When faced with the task of enforcing their own rules, the Ring chose to drop the rule altogether and carry on like nothing happened.

Do you think they would have changed the rule if it weren't a Golden Boy fighter? Or Canelo in specific?

If it were a Bob Arum, Floyd Mayweather, Eddie Hearn, Don King, or Al Haymon fighter they would have enforced the rule.
        You can't lose an argument based on opinions dummy. Maybe you should think a little before you speak on here. Ring is the only P4P list that matters and nothing you say will change it. Always has been and always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          at least u know golovkin has screwed up this canelo rematch...hes screwing himself out of millions

anyone who thinks its ok for him to demand 50 percent against canelo is a pure lunatic...its a like him saying "164" to ward...its a fight killer...its making the other side walk...it literally kills the fight instantaneously

again.."some clown like you who hasnt accomplished ****"....well that depends on what you consider accomplishments....but we arent here to compare common folk to these boxers are we? but you seem to want to do that....because you are desperate...thats what desperate people do...this is a boxing forum where we talk about boxers in the world of boxers...not "ggg vs billy the dairy farmer...whos doing better in life"?

and yes...there are plenty of boxers that have made canelo money or will by the time they reach his age....and plenty of frauds have made millions in their day...bernie madoff...milli vanilli...any tv preacher

its funny....i think im calling it like i see it too...funny that perception things...

so you realize that golovkins resume isnt strong but believe its not all his doing eh? well take a look at recent events and now start to wonder...is it maybe partly his doing?

lol...stfu clown....
          I said it would be a bad move IMO if he is not willing to accept 40%.

I said I do not think he can command 50%, but I also believe he can do better than 30%. Many of you types of clowns were arguing that he was pricing himself out if he didn't accept a flat fee before the first fight. He did not and he made millions more because of it. Now you clowns say he should accept only 30%, well he already has GBP up to 40% apparently. Maybe he will get that 5% more to bump up to 45%.

When I hear pathetic haters like you constantly attacking athletes I ask who the f is this clown? This clown who is a total nobody in life and acting like he is speaking for anyone but himself. In your fantasyland "lil gs career is a waste and a punchline at age 36". Yeah sure, you walk into just about any boxing gym and said that and they'd know you went full ******. I've seen too many asshats like you. Guys who never accomplished sht in their lives so they are just bitter fcks. No race or ethnic group has a monoploy on those dbags.

There aren't even "plenty" of guys who have made Golovkin type money. There are far fewer who have made Canelo type money. Look up the definition of plenty and learn something. It is a word any elementary school kid would know but you obviously don't. Few boxers in the history of the sport have made Golovkin money and even smaller fraction Canelo money.

I have said Golovkin's resume isn't particularly strong. I said it was much like Hopkins pre-Tito. Of course that set many of the "lil G" morons off. How dare you! Like the keystone cops the lil g boys fell over each other trying to show otherwise but mostly it was just how dare you. I have said that has a lot do with the guys who did avoid him. Some did actually duck and some had better money options at the time. There were guys he would have had on his resume IMO as wins but he did not get the chance to fight them. That's just how it goes sometimes. The same thing might happen to a guy like Charlo. That's why I've said take on as many guys as he can and fight as often as he can.

You're just another pathetic poster on this site who doesn't have the smarts or the maturity to discuss a boxer rationally. With that you are dismissed.
          Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 06-07-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            I said it would be a bad move IMO if he is not willing to accept 40%.

I said I do not think he can command 50%, but I also believe he can do better than 30%. Many of you types of clowns were arguing that he was pricing himself out if he didn't accept a flat fee before the first fight. He did not and he made millions more because of it. Now you clowns say he should accept only 30%, well he already has GBP up to 40% apparently. Maybe he will get that 5% more to bump up to 45%.

When I hear pathetic haters like you constantly attacking athletes I ask who the f is this clown? This clown who is a total nobody in life and acting like he is speaking for anyone but himself. In your fantasyland "lil gs career is a waste and a punchline at age 36". Yeah sure, you walk into just about any boxing gym and said that and they'd know you went full ******. I've seen too many asshats like you. Guys who never accomplished sht in their lives so they are just bitter fcks. No race or ethnic group has a monoploy on those dbags.

There aren't even "plenty" of guys who have made Golovkin type money. There are far fewer who have made Canelo type money. Look up the definition of plenty and learn something. It is a word any elementary school kid would know but you obviously don't. Few boxers in the history of the sport have made Golovkin money and even smaller fraction Canelo money.

I have said Golovkin's resume isn't particularly strong. I said it was much like Hopkins pre-Tito. Of course that set many of the "lil G" morons off. How dare you! Like the keystone cops the lil g boys fell over each other trying to show otherwise but mostly it was just how dare you. I have said that has a lot do with the guys who did avoid him. Some did actually ducked and some had better money options at the time. There were guys he would have had on his resume IMO as wins but he did not get the chance to fight them. That's just how it goes sometimes. The same thing might happen to a guy like Charlo. That's why i say take on as many guys as he can and fight as often.

You're just another pathetic poster on this site who doesn't have the smarts or the maturity to discuss a boxer rationally. With that you are dismissed.
            lolol...there are like two fighters in all of boxing that i bash...one is golovkin...who has a garbage resume and might have blown any chance at solidifying his career and a ton of money also....and the other is the guy whos manager is obviously the one stalling a HW mega fight the likes of which we havent seen in years

so yeah....i bash two guys...lol.....whatever floats your boat pal....i can discuss anything rationally....in fact its the inability of the fans of these two fighters, to do the same, that leads me to bash them

you guys can keep talking about hopkins...but what you losers fail to realize is that you wanna use hopkins to validate golovkin...if hopkins quit fighting when his MW reign was over he wouldnt be revered and wouldnt be a legend...his resume would be picked apart......what sets hopkins apart and makes him a legend is what he did after MW....yet somehow you still wanna use hopkins name and try to attach it to golovkin

anyways...im done with you...you are a waste of time...out here talking like "holier than thou" like how you are so fair and rational......just floating in the clouds not realizing you are just as big of a POS as anyone...and do the same things you claim to loathe

keep throwing out phrases like "elementary school kid" acting like that makes you superior....lol...plenty of boxers have made golovkin money...youre out here trying to compare an average civilian to golovkin on a boxing board where we discuss and compare boxers.....lol "hes accomplished more than you"....gee? really? no ****?!?!? lol....wow
            Last edited by Curt Henning; 06-07-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

you guys can keep talking about hopkins...but what you losers fail to realize is that you wanna use hopkins to validate golovkin...if hopkins quit fighting when his MW reign was over he wouldnt be revered and wouldnt be a legend...his resume would be picked apart......what sets hopkins apart and makes him a legend is what he did after MW....yet somehow you still wanna use hopkins name and try to attach it to golovkin

anyways...im done with you...you are a waste of time...out here talking like "holier than thou" like how you are so fair and rational......just floating in the clouds not realizing you are just as big of a POS as anyone...and do the same things you claim to loathe

keep throwing out phrases like "elementary school kid" acting like that makes you superior....lol...plenty of boxers have made golovkin money...youre out here trying to compare an average civilian to golovkin on a boxing board where we discuss and compare boxers.....lol "hes accomplished more than you"....gee? really? no ****?!?!? lol....wow
              Everything you said about Hopkins I agree with. That is the point moron. Golovkin's career had some similarity pre-Canelo to Hopkins pre-Tito. The fact you lil G boys get your panties in a wad because someone says that is beyond me. I said what Golovkin does going forward from that fight on was critical. Hopkins did become a legend, what will happen to Golovkin. If Golovkin's resume doesn't improve IMO he will not become a legend in my book. Pretty simple stuff. It isn't unusual to compare guys up to a certain point in their respective careers in any sport. It is done all the time, wake the fck up.

Tell me where I'm bashing and hating on any fighter or athlete. Sure there are guys I am not fans of but I do not bash and act like an emotional btch like guys like you.

And yes I'm superior to you. You're an idiot. When I am talking about accomplishments I am not just talking about the ring, I am talking about ANYTHING in life. We both know you fail in that department. But here's something you can accomplish, get off this website for a few minutes and learn what the word "plenty" means. Then maybe you will stop misusing the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                Chickens coming home to roost. LOL! The guy has made millions of dollars. He is recognized as the king of the MW division. You are so far up Ward's ass you aren't even worth a discussion on that point (just like I won't engage the GGG fanboys who are delusion about Ward).

The fact you really believe his career is a punchline now speaks to your delusional hatred of Golovkin. No one who isn't a hater got worked up about the Vanes fight given the situation. Very few people care if he gets a belt dropped. Some of you clowns need to get in the real world.
                umm Golovkin cares idiot.

that's why he paid almost $20,000 to get an exception to keep it for his garbage Vanes fight. and then tried to file another exception (pay more money) to keep it in September while ignoring his mando for another year.

Loeffler cares also.

his "dream" just went up in flames. Don't try to degrade belts now when belts have defined Golovkin's entire career and value.

Comment

He didn't fight The Machine because he didn't want that work.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

that's why he paid almost $20,000 to get an exception to keep it for his garbage Vanes fight. and then tried to file another exception (pay more money) to keep it in September while ignoring his mando for another year.

Loeffler cares also.

his "dream" just went up in flames. Don't try to degrade belts now when belts have defined Golovkin's entire career and value.
                    golovkin asks for 50 percent "well golovkin deserves it he has the belts...they mean something"

today they mean nothing

"ggg dont need to fight ward...he has business at 160 its his dream to unify ...who are u to tell a man to not chase his dream"

today they mean nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Loeffler cares also.

I never said he didn't care, I said very few people care. Whether he does or doesn't most people who watch boxing, and more so with the casuals, they don't care.

He has talked about it being a dream, so be it. Never said it wasn't meaningful to him. My stance is and has always been the same, the belts do not mean sht to me. They are corrupt organizations. However, I have no problem with the IBF taking his belt.

Now that you've been properly dealt with, beat it chump.

Comment

Working...
                      X