Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the majority of American boxing fans still think Pac-Horn was a ROBBERY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close fight, could have gone either way. Ugly fights are harder to score.

Comment

Nothing to do with nationalistic angle you're trying to play.

Comment

I am a former army boxer and long time fight fan and I score my own fights and pay no attention to the commentators. That fight WAS a robbery and Pacquiao deserved to win by many points. Hell, the the punch counters had Pacquiao landing 180 punches to only 90 punches landed by Horn and they just count punches and don't care who wins. That's an average of less than 8 landed punches a round for Horn compared to an average 15 punches a round landed by Pacquiao. Horn only wins if you give him extra points for headbutts, headlocks, choke holds, holding while hitting and mauling and tripping. It's not just Americans who think Pacquiao got robbed. The world knows Pacquiao got robbed. The commentators called it a robbery because it was a robbery.

Comment

Any close fight where the favourite loses is a robbery on NSB.

Comment

You only call the compubox numbers garbage because they don't support your statement that the fight was very close. Compubox may not be perfect but they are neutral and just write down what they see. They didn't see this even fight you saw. One judge scored the fight 117 to 111 for Horn. That's 9 rounds for Horn and 3 rounds for Pacquiao. No honest judge could possibly give Horn 9 of the 12 rounds.

Comment

Horn won a home cooked decision with help of a dirty ref not calling the multiple fouls. Manny won that fight and got screwed. Manny is from the Philippines and not the United States so your dumbass nationalistic angle doesn't work. I never listen to any commentary and let it influence me.

Comment

Im from nigeria but live in america and i thought horn won but pac had the cleaner work so i can see why some would argue for him. It was close

Comment

Pac clearly won, please dont hype up horn coz if crawford beats him badly, it wont be a top 5 win for crawford as expected. But underdogs can win.

Comment

Close fight, thought Horn edged it personally.

Most of the people screaming robbery can't have watched the fight, was a close fight.

Comment

Canadian here. Pac won

Comment

Working...
                      X