Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ball is in AJ's court. Wilder agrees to UK and a rematch clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ball in his court, but the balls aint, and thats the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      total lie.
      What have you heard about the negotiations between Breazele and Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        What have you heard about the negotiations between Breazele and Wilder?
        Im sure they have a deal in place in case the Joshua fight doesn’t go ahead. Just like I’m sure there’s a deal in place for povetkin.

These people are professionals.

But one thing is for certain, and that is that both camps #1 priority is the fight with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Im sure they have a deal in place in case the Joshua fight doesn’t go ahead. Just like I’m sure there’s a deal in place for povetkin.

These people are professionals.

But one thing is for certain, and that is that both camps #1 priority is the fight with each other.
          You're speculating. We know Joshua already have a deal for Povetkin with Wilder as his backup.

AJ got exposed with the $50 mil offer.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Why can't you give Wilder's side ANY credit in all of this?

Do you at least give them credit for the $50million offer?

It's cool to lean to one side or the other, and I'm not stalking you so I don't know what all you have said. But from the posts of yours that I've seen, you've never given Wilder's side an inch of credit in trying to make this fight.
            that guy will never be fair, he will never speak against hearn or aj. he has sided with any and everything they have said even the contradictions. they don't want this fight, they are happy screaming aj is the a side, looks better, and has more money. I have no idea what is wrong with these guys. boxing fans used to want to see the best fights, now all they want to do is see their fighter get rich and brag about how much money he has and see them make money vs lesser opponents opposed to fighting the best in the division. they also say aj can fight 2 lesser opponents and make 50mil so they are okay with him turning 50mil down.

Comment

You can keep saying people are stupid, but it's clear that you are squirming and squirming, and it's actually quite pleasant to witness.

1. It doesn't matter the total amount the fight pulls in. That's very stupid for you to even mention, but it's part of your squirming. He said offer him $50 million and he would take the fight, didn't he?

2. He was offered $50 million and he declined, didn't he?

I'm still waiting for your response to these simple questions. Or are you too "stupid" to comprehend them?
              I already explained it to you how the 50 Million is viable and you post a vid of Joshua asking for 50 Million which he would take in a 100 Million dollar fight ?

The total amount of the fight WOULD matter if Joshua is offering to split it wouldn't it which he stated NOT BEING GREEDY so hes fine with 50 % ( 50 Million out of 100 ) in which he NEVER mentions a U.S fight so hes actually calling their bluff which was a 24 hr deadline no contract initially , right ? lol

Up until recently have there been ACTUAL negotiations going on where Hearn / Joshua were looking at the U.S but decided to go to the U.K where they felt the risk /reward is greater to have an advantage , do you comprehend this simpleton ?

Floyd Mayweather the RICHEST boxer even knows it generates more for Wilder in the U.K ,whys that ?

You want to give credit to Wilder the guy using Joshua ? How ******ed are you ? lol

O.K im done , you obviously have no education , my bad !

Just remember Wilder CANT decide where the fight is and is holding up the fight!
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-06-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

"Wilder's team, bring me $50 million up front, and I'll take the fight. I've just agreed. It's as simple as that."

Is that Anthony Joshua, or is it an imposter?

Now all I want to know is, why can't you give Wilder's team credit for offering EXACTLY what Joshua asked for? It's not hard to say that he should get credit for that. I'm not even arguing that he should have to give up his dream of fighting in the UK. All I'm saying is you seem to not be able to give Wilder's team ANY credit. Why is that? Did they step up with the offer Joshua asked for?
                they wont address this head on, something is really wrong with those guys. its not that serious. ive been a fan of a lot of boxers that I eventually had to call out for something, these guys are on another level of fan boy

Comment

whats the next road block hearn will come up with; for these crazy fanatics to defend? lets see. lol they keep bringing up breazealle lol remember about 2 months ago hearn said wilder already had a fight signed with him?? how was a fight already signed with breazealle if you are willing to tell your lunatic fan boys that you are negotiating a fight with wilder for ajs next fight??? LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    whats the next road block hearn will come up with; for these crazy fanatics to defend? lets see. lol they keep bringing up breazealle lol remember about 2 months ago hearn said wilder already had a fight signed with him?? how was a fight already signed with breazealle if you are willing to tell your lunatic fan boys that you are negotiating a fight with wilder for ajs next fight??? LMAO!
                    this will be backed up by some messed up logic that lacks common sense

"oh we know wilder/d breezy is the plan...already done"

"oh btw were actively pursuing this wilder fight next"

"were talking to povetkin"

its unreal...but these guys will come back "please sir can I have some more" when hearn puts a bowl of **** out for them to eat

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      this will be backed up by some messed up logic that lacks common sense

"oh we know wilder/d breezy is the plan...already done"

"oh btw were actively pursuing this wilder fight next"

"were talking to povetkin"

its unreal...but these guys will come back "please sir can I have some more" when hearn puts a bowl of **** out for them to eat
                      this is probably one of the worst fan bases in the history of the sport, not only are they fans of a promoter who contradicts himself every interview and blatantly lies. they defend a guy turning down a 50million dollar guarantee, that's never been done. hell if I was hearn id do the exact same thing if I knew I had these kind of fans to defend me.

Comment

Working...
                      X