The ball is in AJ's court. Wilder agrees to UK and a rematch clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You are ducking like a muffcca!

1. Did Joshua say that $50 million gets this fight done?

2. Did Joshua get a legit $50 million offer from Wilder.

That's all I wanted to know. Will you answer the question?
    Joshua didnt ask for 50 Million and he'll fight in the U.S either he said he would accept 50 Million in a 100 Million dollar fight which he would split 50/50 with Wilder .

It doesnt matter what the offer was ,the decision is made by Joshua anyway where the fight takes place ,i swear you ppl are so F'ing stupid im losing IQ just responding to you !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-05-2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      get your head out of AJ's ass. you were the main buttboy on here calling the $50 million a PR stunt.

did you read what Barry the old rat said? he doesn't even think this is the right time to fight Wilder and called the fans that wanna see it stupid because they're not involved in the financials.. except they are because they're the fckn consumers.

keep defending your roided up man crush. you tea sipping coward.
      See above !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Joshua didnt ask for 50 Million and he'll fight in the U.S either he said he would accept 50 Million in a 100 Million dollar fight which he would split 50/50 with Wilder .

It doesnt matter what the offer was ,the decision is made by Joshua anyway where the fight takes place ,i swear you ppl are so F'ing stupid im losing IQ just responding to you !
        You can keep saying people are stupid, but it's clear that you are squirming and squirming, and it's actually quite pleasant to witness.

1. It doesn't matter the total amount the fight pulls in. That's very stupid for you to even mention, but it's part of your squirming. He said offer him $50 million and he would take the fight, didn't he?

2. He was offered $50 million and he declined, didn't he?

I'm still waiting for your response to these simple questions. Or are you too "stupid" to comprehend them?

Comment

See above !
          tea sipping coward.

"Is Wembley available?" doe

Comment

See above !
            "Wilder's team, bring me $50 million up front, and I'll take the fight. I've just agreed. It's as simple as that."

Is that Anthony Joshua, or is it an imposter?

Now all I want to know is, why can't you give Wilder's team credit for offering EXACTLY what Joshua asked for? It's not hard to say that he should get credit for that. I'm not even arguing that he should have to give up his dream of fighting in the UK. All I'm saying is you seem to not be able to give Wilder's team ANY credit. Why is that? Did they step up with the offer Joshua asked for?
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-05-2018, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Wilder hasn't agreed to his purse though so the ball is hardly in AJ's court. We don't know if Wilder's purse demand is unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                So Hearn says he has an offer on the table to Wilder ... but doesn’t know if Wembley Stadium is available? Doesn’t know the US PPV situation?

This is the guy who when his fighter was offered FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS GUARANTEED said well, first we have to know all the details including the exact date and arena the fight is taking place in” ... and his side claims to have made an offer to Wilder and doesn’t even know if he can book an arena?

Amateur hour.

There’s one sentence in the above quoting Mr. Hearn that says it all: “Is this the right time to fight Wilder?”

The answer is they have no intention of fighting him ... at this time. Or probably any other.

This comment is end of thread material.

The 12 mil offer to wilder was a bluff to start, an offer that was expected to be turned down. Team Wilder called the bluff by offering Joshua exactly the 50 mil he asked for. Now the next chess move by Hearn/Joshua to simply get his way by firstly demanding it be in UK (Wilder agreed) and now stalling the fight. I think the comments you mentioned above make this pretty obvious.
                Last edited by Rock&Roll; 06-05-2018, 08:31 PM. Reason: From huge money to exactly what Joshua asked for

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  "Wilder's team, bring me $50 million up front, and I'll take the fight. I've just agreed. It's as simple as that."

Is that Anthony Joshua, or is it an imposter?

Now all I want to know is, why can't you give Wilder's team credit for offering EXACTLY what Joshua asked for? It's not hard to say that he should get credit for that. I'm not even arguing that he should have to give up his dream of fighting in the UK. All I'm saying is you seem to not be able to give Wilder's team ANY credit. Why is that? Did they step up with the offer Joshua asked for?

He meant $50M and fight be at his mom's basement though. ...

Comment

HAHAHA, called it. Hearn should just stop bluffing. He is very bad at it, keep getting called everytime. Let's wait and see the next excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      Fight fans will tell you, 'We must see it now!' Of course, they're not involved in the financials.

lol wtf is wrong with this old rat telling fans when we should demand a certain fight.

and of course the AJ buttboys have no problem being disrespected like this.

"who gives a fck what the fans want" is what Barry basically said. bunch of Brit cowards.

"Is Wembley available?" Lol thats the next excuse.

bunch of tea sipping FGGTS.
                      "Is Wembley available?" is just laughable. Didn't they have booked a date months ago? Not only one at that, they had some to fall back. They are running so fast of this fight that they don't even look where they are stepping anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X