Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze Faces 40 Years, Racketeeing Trial Begins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the UK you would probably get half of that 40 years for killing someone. There is something seriously wrong with our justice system.

Comment

If he's being tried on a RICO charge the first thing that comes the mind is no parole or early release, you do your full time...

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        goes without saying but he should have stuck to the boxing, esp when he was on the cusp of a title shot
        Sh^t once you are in on some gangsta sh^t I don't think there is a exit plan that doesn't require prison or death. If you are the main guy I think you can opt out, but I've not heard of many cats with millions even ever decide to quit the bizness to go legit upon acquiring a certain impressive lockness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          In the UK you would probably get half of that 40 years for killing someone. There is something seriously wrong with our justice system.
          absolutely, i know people personally who've walked out under 5 years for doing that, its ridiculous

Comment

GGG made the call to arrest him , only to duck him

Comment

Billy Hoe Saunders ratted on him, Khurtsidze would've sparked Saunders into next week and get rid of him which would've been great for the division since he's holding that belt till he cashes it out against Canelo or GGG!

Comment

some bullshiiit

Comment

“Shulaya acted as the boss and Khurtsidze acted as his solider,

Dang they could have proof read this article first even the title misspelled what the man was accused of SMH!!! Anyways!!

Khurtsidze was getting his "training day" on!!! Dude was out there living the Thug Life for real, I believe he would have beat Saunders if he didn't get arrested by 5-0

Comment

monzon got 11 years for killing his girlfriend, wtf did this guy do?

Comment

Said he wanna be
                      One day he's gonna be
                      Said he wanna be
                      Shorty's gonna be a Thug

Comment

Working...
                      X