Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Dan said Hearn has 0 signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone copy & paste this from Friday's chat to confirm its legit?

Thats a bold statement from Fat Dan about DAZN wanting to back out if this news is legit. But is it legit????

#FakeNewsTilISeeALink

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      a lot of the same guys that claimed that haymon was "overpaying" all of his guys are now upset that they wont leave for reported even bigger offer from hearn....but no criticism for an attempt to pay guys more than a guy who was already "overpaying" to begin with right???
      Hearn isn't overpaying them, that's why they won't sign. If they go with Hearn they're gonna have to take risky fights if they want to earn big money.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Can anyone copy & paste this from Friday's chat to confirm its legit?

Thats a bold statement from Fat Dan about DAZN wanting to back out if this news is legit. But is it legit????

#FakeNewsTilISeeALink
        Dan Rafael, Watch The Boxing Beat on ESPN Plus 12:23 PM ET

As far as I know nobody of note has actually signed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
          Hearn isn't overpaying them, that's why they won't sign. If they go with Hearn they're gonna have to take risky fights if they want to earn big money.
          when hearn offered broner his "deal" the eddie fanboys swore it was more money than he is making

they absolutely said that

guys aren't signing with hearn because they like the network they are on and the money they are making...and they are making more than just their announced "purses" with haymon

risky fights? like that one Jacobs just had? lol

Comment

Looking at the chat Fat Dan is saying no one is signed yet although he does qualify it by saying HE'S not aware of anyone signing with DAZN, but lets be real Fat Dan isn't in the PBC pipeline of leaks exactly either so I doubt he'd be one of the first to know if Thurman or Porter were signed.

And I don't see anything about a breach of contract & DAZN wanting out of the agreement. So thats bs.

Jay jones [via mobile]

Damn can u drop some names that hearn has signed ?

Dan Rafael, Watch The Boxing Beat on ESPN Plus (12:23 PM)

unique (SSX)

How much of a threat is Hearn and Dazn to showtime? since most of showtime's fighters and free agents

Dan Rafael, Watch The Boxing Beat on ESPN Plus (12:14 PM)

Showtime is not at all worried. Espinoza is firm in his believe that best guys will stay right where they are making great money and getting quality exposure on Showtime.

Comment

IDK but the best source for information on this might not be the head journo for one of Hearns biggest US rivals.

Then again, the best source might not be Hearn himself either.

Let’s just wait to see how this plays out

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Dan Rafael, Watch The Boxing Beat on ESPN Plus 12:23 PM ET

LOL I just looked it up & posted too.

Did he mention anything about DAZN wanting out of the deal on his show like OP is saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  when hearn offered broner his "deal" the eddie fanboys swore it was more money than he is making

they absolutely said that

guys aren't signing with hearn because they like the network they are on and the money they are making...and they are making more than just their announced "purses" with haymon

risky fights? like that one Jacobs just had? lol
                  Broners reported purse was 1million ish, are you telling me he’s getting a further 150% on top of his purse?

You must have been smoking some good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL I just looked it up & posted too.

Did he mention anything about DAZN wanting out of the deal on his show like OP is saying?
                    Nah, that's propaganda being put out by "those" youtube channels, same as those saying he only has $3mil a card. You can tell who watches those channels when they come out with those comments.

People just setting themselves up for a big fall if they've already decided its going to fail.

Comment

If certain allegations/rumours about Eddie Hearn are true, the DAZN deal is the least of his problems!

I'm not going to comment on those allegations/rumours but if they turn out to be true he's finished.

Also if Sky and News Corporation had any knowledge of it, they should be exposed for their covering up. Rupert Murdoch and News Corporation are a blight on the world and the day they're gone will be a great day for humanity.

In the past, i had many opportunities to work for the BBC but always turned them down as i knew what a Fascist organisation it was, who knowingly covered up the crimes of people like Jimmy Saville for years.
                      Last edited by Boxnation fan; 06-02-2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X