Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Golovkin IS Avoiding The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet when he goes down from 50-50 in order to make the fight happen you all start calling him triple beg and post photos of his face on a tramps body lol

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      When you take everything into account, it's pretty clear that Triple G is no longer interested in meeting Canelo in the ring.

This was pretty evident by the language used by Golovkin after finding out about the failed tests. He called Canelo a cheat and tried to call his whole career into question. Then, on top of that bad feeling, he is asking for a renegotiation that translates into at least an extra 10 million dollars.

No one should expect an extra 10 million simply because they had to wait a few months for a big payday.

It's not like I am this huge Canelo fan, but I know bullcrap when I see it, and Golovkin is full of it here.

He is looking for a way out.

And BTW, if someone is maintaining they are innocent, saying that the positive test was an accident- and apparently taking the steps to have hair sample testing and entering a 24/7/365 testing program- wouldn't renegotiating an already agreed upon contract be interpreted by some as a tacit admission of wrongdoing?

Golovkin has to know that, given Canelo's position on what happened, HE CAN'T RENEGOTIATE WITHOUT SOME SEEING IT AS KNOWLEDGE OF GUILT.

Again, this is why it has to be Golovkin's fault.

I know some will see different, and that's OK.

Just be sure to back your rebuttals with sound reasoning and facts.
      Lol

**** Canelo

He clearly lost the first fight and is a doper

Good luck to Spike

Comment

Bring on Canelo vs Spike!

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          Nothing fake about the news that Golovkin was fine with 35% until late May, when he found out the IBF was going to strip him for ducking Derevyanchenko. It was only then that he instructed Loeffler to ask for 50/50.

It's his own fault.
          So he's not entitled to change his bid?

Especially considering that Canelo caused GGG to lose his belt, that he would have defended against Canelo, but since Canelo got caught..

Comment

Why can't you people be objective even for once in your miserable lives?

Golvkin is avoiding Canelo rematch, give me a fkng break!

Comment

Golovkin just dropped IBF belt just to fight Clenelo so...

Comment

Working...
              X