Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Determined To Destroy Wilder and Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would have faced them already had he not gone on hiatus. I question whether he can get back to that level. I wouldn't favor him over Joshua or Wilder atm.

Comment

Tyson Fury easily beat Klit in his last fight. He's clearly the best heavyweight in the world. Maybe Deontay has a shot. Obviously Fury easily out boxes and breaks this muscle bound wanker Anthony Joshua. I'm sure we are all in agreement there.

Comment

destroy= pick n poke a 7 punches per round stinker.

Comment

You guys are bluff. Fury won the worst HW fight in history by throwing 8 punches a round. Those two wont throw 5 punches a rd like Klit. Fury gets ko'd by both in my book. Ortiz ko's him also.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
            Tyson Fury easily beat Klit in his last fight. He's clearly the best heavyweight in the world. Maybe Deontay has a shot. Obviously Fury easily out boxes and breaks this muscle bound wanker Anthony Joshua. I'm sure we are all in agreement there.
            He's clearly not.If he were he wouldn't be fighting a cruiser-weight who lost to the only heavyweight he ever fought.Time will tell if he's any good anymore .

Comment

The heavyweight division was considered lack-luster and uninteresting during the time Fury was making a name for himself, and Wlad Klitschko can't be the only one to blame for the division being at a low point. Fury has always been underwhelming, and it's no coincidence that people believe an exciting new heavyweight era has begun since Fury disappeared. His title-winning fight against Klitschko is considered among the most pitiful title fights in heavyweight history, and again, Klitschko doesn't deserve all the blame for that. I'm not very eager to see Fury ply that same style against Joshua or Wilder. He talks like he's a killer, but he doesn't usually fight that way. He'll probably pounce upon his upcoming mismatched opponent, he likes bullying cruiserweights, but don't let it fool you into thinking he'll fight a real opponent that way.

Comment

Now that it's finally here I could not be happier to see the mans return, only 29 ffs he hasn't even hit his prime years yet, I can only imagine the numbers a Joshua vs Fury PPV do. This is going to be a huge year for boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Don’t disrespect a potential legend..........

On Xbox
                  There is nothing disrespectful about it, just healthy scepticism. 6 months left until the end of the year. Will he really fight every 2 months? I find it hard to believe.

Comment

If he wants to pick on a cruiserweight, let him fight Usyk in December. We'll see how that is going to go.

Comment

Fatty has brain damage... He should quit for the benefice of all...

Comment

Working...
                      X