amir khan caught cheating again.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy **** that chick is hot!!

Comment

This was pretty hilarious. She was hoping to slut it out for Anthony Johnson, but was perfectly fine whoring it out for the backup.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        The man was barely born with a functional chin can he get some new p#ssy randomly please. Wut in the f#ck. Leave Amir alone.

Plus don't he got a get outta jail free card for his wife banging Anthony Joshua?

Randomly we see a pic of this baby yet? Kid wearing a size 5 in adult shoe already by any chance? Maybe Amir is gonna be forced to raise Anthony Khan over there & needed to vent a lil more.
        Lmao!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Let the man be. If his wife puts up with it then that’s them.

His wife is gorgeous though without all the makeup if I remember right.

This girl is quite attractive as well so props to Khan on that end. Maybe his wife isn’t doin’ what these other girls are willing to. Or maybe he’s just a dude and is going to f uck whichever hot girl lets him f uck. Let the man live. He’s got a hard enough time being KOd into oblivion at his job..

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
            ha nah sorry if you found it annoying, thought some people would like another khan story and wasnt sure whether to throw it in here or the lounge.
            Put it in the Lounge next time...matter of fact throw it in the garbage and then jump in. Lol

Comment

Allah Akbar etc

Comment

hahaha Oh Amir, the gift that keeps on giving
                The boxing world would be a bit less 'special' without the King

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  In this case, I'd say the wife is actually hotter. Of course, she probably nags the **** out of him which can make a n166a step out if you know what I mean....
                  Really, I remember she was hot, now she's so fake looking, she looks like a doll sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    Really, I remember she was hot, now she's so fake looking, she looks like a doll sometimes.

Damn. Good point, man. She's definitely gone downhill. Too much plastic...she could be a batman villain.

Comment

Working...
                    X