amir khan caught cheating again.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She looks better than Khan's wife.

Comment

The man was barely born with a functional chin can he get some new p#ssy randomly please. Wut in the f#ck. Leave Amir alone.

Plus don't he got a get outta jail free card for his wife banging Anthony Joshua?

Randomly we see a pic of this baby yet? Kid wearing a size 5 in adult shoe already by any chance? Maybe Amir is gonna be forced to raise Anthony Khan over there & needed to vent a lil more.

Comment

A lot of these ladies would sleep with a famous person then claim they didn’t know that they are married. Do you really think married men would tell you that? They are looking for cheap pu*ssies and they found one. That’s what you get for sleeping with anyone that you met in a club within a few hours... But Khan is just a mug.

Comment

She's 2x better looking than his wife

Comment

Good for Khan, let him be a man. I don't blame him, I would take a dip.

Comment

It's normal. If you Muslim and don't have multiple mistresses they think you gay.

Comment

LOL you guys are idiots.

Comment

khan excuse on cheating on his mrs was.......After AJ bashed one up her it was like throwing a sausage up a dark alley.

Comment

That chic is hot

Comment

I don't blame him, she's hot AF. Still hilarious considering Khan's past though

Comment

Working...
                      X