No announcement yet.

Golovkin's lost scalps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Comparing GGG who defends his titles more often than any other champion and has fought the two other best middleweights Canelo and Jacobs recently to Stevenson who fights weak opposition less than once a year is really stupid. Charlo beat a couple of very weak middleweights and has only been the mandatory a few months so knock off the GGG is afraid of Jermall BS. Jajobs has challenged Jermall loud and clear. Lets see how Jermall does against a really good middleweight in Jacobs before you say GGG fears Jermall. Jermall couldn't hurt Trout and he is good but not scary good.
    He gotta point.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Mad respect homie, great way to lay down the facts in a clear and concise timeline!

Green k
      Here's more facts.

40 professional fights, 5 current/former/future champion opponents (one of those 5 was a WW....)

One of the worst resumes in boxing (ever) for a guy with allegedly 20 "defenses"

More "facts" XD lmfao

The circle jerk and cum froth makes you guys crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
        Here's more facts.

40 professional fights, 5 current/former/future champion opponents (one of those 5 was a WW....)

One of the worst resumes in boxing (ever) for a guy with allegedly 20 "defenses"

More "facts" XD lmfao

The circle jerk and cum froth makes you guys crazy!!
        More "facts" XD lmfao: Verifiable offers to 13 current/former/future world champs with a combined record of 436W-24L that were turned down & never stepped in the ring against GGG. Hate the game bro.

Comment

This is dedication at its best lol, there are two sides to every story. And the only genuine duck here is the Sturm one. Everyone else probably would tell you they have better options at the time, or injuries, or need more time to prepare/short notice etc

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
            More "facts" XD lmfao: Verifiable offers to 13 current/former/future world champs with a combined record of 436W-24L that were turned down & never stepped in the ring against GGG. Hate the game bro.
            Thanks, I didn’t even have to Answer! Peace! Gotta take jhonny to the beach now!

I used to drink 7vn7vn! Smoked green bud too! Got times!

Thanks for laying down facts on a GGG fanatic!

Comment

GGG career highlights, is yes to Froch and Chaveiiiz at 170+ but Ward only at 168

He looks like the best but who did he prove it against, Jacobs lol

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                And most of those he fought were in their prime, not 40.

Comment

I don't know if this long post makes GGG look good. All the guys who supposedly "avoided" him have one thing in common: GGG. Maybe he didn't bring anything to the table, no money, no name or prestige, nothing. Or, the claims are exaggerated.

Most of these situations must have been similar to the way GGG outright ducked his current mandatories, because of high risk/low reward, and instead fought a shot, retired JMW.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-27-2018, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    I think you have an Obsession-with GGG please see a Psychiatrist for Obsession Compulsive Disorder
                    I dont know his posting history, so cant confirm if he is obsessing over GGG.

But doing well done research on a topic with valid citations should be applauded.
                    Too many guys on this forum just make up random facts, are spouting non-sense or just cant even make proper arguments.

If you are objective, you cant really dispute that GGG was avoided a couple of years ago. The extent is debatable, for example I dont agree with the Andre Ward example. I think both guys were glad that they didnt have to fight each other.

Still, a very well structured research on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      All the guys who supposedly "avoided" him have one thing in common: GGG. Maybe he didn't bring anything to the table, no money, no name or prestige, nothing. Or, the claims are exaggerated.
                      I do agree with you're overall point, that GGG didn't bring enough money to the table for most of the challengers. However, what does that say about the state of boxing? He was rated highly in the P4P rankings, yet all these opponents get a pass because they're all looking for more $$? This is not in his control, he doesn't have a built in fan base to pump his stature up, it's only through accomplishments. There's 13 champs on this list that straight avoided him. Doesn't that say more about them than GGG? How does a guy ever get the fame & prestige if no champs are willing to fight him? He's been doing everything the right way forever. To me it's more of a knock on his prospective opponents than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X