Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter Explains GGG's Position: He Wants Fair Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    You're a moron, wtf does that have to do with being protected? Does he affect the judges or would oscar? I seriously doubt canelo is heading over the the judges at night and giving them a hand job or finger finger**** like a Danny Garcia, who, imo is the MOST protected fighter out there.
    Yes. To both.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      How much did Canelo do against Cotto?
      How much did G-string do against EVERYONE ELSE?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
        Lets not make Canelo out to be the poor little out weighed opponent against GGG. Guess we all know now why Canelo could drain down to the 155 canelo weight limit. CLENBUTEROL maybe??!!??!!??!!?? Canelo is a middle weight in denial. And a low life cheat. 50/50 is more than fare for each.
        lol.

Alvarez is 5'7-5'9, depending on who you believe, and has consistently made the 154lb limit without issue. Fight fit, he's basically 170lbs, and at all of 27 years old, he easily had another year before the boil down would likely start affecting his performance.

Golovkin has been at the same weight for basically 16 years at this point, so there goes that point.

Foh with asking for 50%, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          ggg has always been a 1 million dollar fighter..he doesnt generate money...he could fight anybody and still make 1 mill
          Canelo is the money machine..the greed set into ggg when he fought canelo and saw how much money canelo brings in...cotton is a super star and money generator you cant compare cotton to ggg
          I’m assuming autocorrect turned Cotto into Cotton. If you are bringing up Cotto, I thought that GGG/Canelo did a better buy rate (I’m on break at work so I can’t check)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            lol.

Alvarez is 5'7-5'9, depending on who you believe, and has consistently made the 154lb limit without issue. Fight fit, he's basically 170lbs, and at all of 27 years old, he easily had another year before the boil down would likely start affecting his performance.

Golovkin has been at the same weight for basically 16 years at this point, so there goes that point.

Foh with asking for 50%, lol
            and has consistently made the 154lb limit without issue

"Canelo Alvarez's team alerted Alfredo Angulo's on Saturday morning that their fighter would not be able to make the 154-pound limit set for tomorrow night's Showtime pay-per-view main event, and agreed to pay a $100,000 fine to move the limit up to 155 pounds even, which Alvarez made."

Comment

Working...
            X