Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoken like a true fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      If you could counter my argument, you wouldn't be resorting to name calling.

If I was really writing "crap," you'd be countering my argument instead of resorting to name calling.

The facts are on my side. It's a fact that AJ is bound by an exclusive promotional agreement and was hired by Eddie Hearn to fight exclusively for Eddie Hearn. Eddie Hearn is AJ's boss. That's not a bad thing. AJ is paid very well and made a great choice signing with Eddie Hearn. But facts are facts. Not sure why this is so upsetting to you.
      It's not upsetting.

The only thing that's upsetting is your ignorance

Comment

If I was an idiot, you'd be countering my argument instead of resorting to name calling.

Who wants who more doesn't change who the boss is. In almost every major sport, you have huge superstars who are wanted more by owners than they want the owner. Doesn't change who the owner is. Facts are facts.
        You need to know the difference between employee, partner and independent contractor.

It doesn't seem like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          It's not upsetting.

The only thing that's upsetting is your ignorance
          Yet you continue to ignore my factually supported points in favor of name calling.

If my arguments were faulty, you wouldn't be doing this.

You're in checkmate and you're in denial about it. Which is why you won't engage on the actual facts and are ignoring them in favor of name calling.

Eddie Hearn is Dan Gilbert. AJ is Lebron James. Who works for who is very clear.

Comment

Yet you continue to ignore my factually supported points in favor of name calling.

If my arguments were faulty, you wouldn't be doing this.

You're in checkmate and you're in denial about it. Which is why you won't engage on the actual facts and are ignoring them in favor of name calling.

Eddie Hearn is Dan Gilbert. AJ is Lebron James. Who works for who is very clear.

Oh man, you're just gone.

As they say, I don't really argue with idiots because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You don't seem to be the most educated person on how a business partnership works, especially with a commodity like AJ - the biggest sporting potential on the planet according to many.

You keep calling Eddie Hearn his boss, as if AJ answers to Eddie. That's what you're saying.

And if that's what you honestly think is happening, you're just simply not smart enough to discuss this with me.

Sorry.

Comment

You need to know the difference between employee, partner and independent contractor.

It doesn't seem like you do.
              Hahahaha one of us has been a promoter for 20 years and the other does what exactly for a living?

AJ is an independent contractor that works exclusively for Eddie Hearn. For that other poster to say that AJ doesn't have a boss is completely ridiculous. Yes yes, we all know Eddie says in IFL interviews that he works for AJ, and unfortunately a lot of fans simply believe everything Eddie says even when it's 100% false. In the traditional boxer/promoter relationship, the promoter is the boss. Maybe once AJ becomes a free agent he will negotiate something different, but for now, he has a boss. Nothing wrong with that. No sense lying about it like you are.

Comment

Oh man, you're just gone.

As they say, I don't really argue with idiots because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You don't seem to be the most educated person on how a business partnership works, especially with a commodity like AJ - the biggest sporting potential on the planet according to many.

You keep calling Eddie Hearn his boss, as if AJ answers to Eddie. That's what you're saying.

And if that's what you honestly think is happening, you're just simply not smart enough to discuss this with me.

Sorry.
                More name calling. More ignoring my points.

I have 20 years experience as a promoter. What is your expertise on the matter?

AJ can't fight without Hearn's involvement and approval. Fact. AJ is under an exclusive promotional agreement. Fact. AJ said he'd take 50 million and sign tomorrow, but when the 50 million was presented, he couldn't legally accept the offer unless Hearn said yes. Fact. Hearn is AJ's boss. Just like 99% of fighters have a boss. It's pretty much only Haymon's crew that doesn't have a boss and AJ makes a lot more money than them, so clearly there's nothing wrong with having a boss.

Comment

Hahahaha one of us has been a promoter for 20 years and the other does what exactly for a living?

AJ is an independent contractor that works exclusively for Eddie Hearn. For that other poster to say that AJ doesn't have a boss is completely ridiculous. Yes yes, we all know Eddie says in IFL interviews that he works for AJ, and unfortunately a lot of fans simply believe everything Eddie says even when it's 100% false. In the traditional boxer/promoter relationship, the promoter is the boss. Maybe once AJ becomes a free agent he will negotiate something different, but for now, he has a boss. Nothing wrong with that. No sense lying about it like you are.
                  You haven't even lived for 20 years, stop with these pathetic lies.

Comment

More name calling. More ignoring my points.

I have 20 years experience as a promoter. What is your expertise on the matter?

AJ can't fight without Hearn's involvement and approval. Fact. AJ is under an exclusive promotional agreement. Fact. AJ said he'd take 50 million and sign tomorrow, but when the 50 million was presented, he couldn't legally accept the offer unless Hearn said yes. Fact. Hearn is AJ's boss. Just like 99% of fighters have a boss. It's pretty much only Haymon's crew that doesn't have a boss and AJ makes a lot more money than them, so clearly there's nothing wrong with having a boss.
                    You have 2 years in High School

20 years as a promoter haha

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Spoken like a true fanboy.
                      Dude, seriously me a Wilder fanboy? You should look at my other posts about A.J vs Wilder and see what you could make of it. I truly believe *****'s endorsement is very good for boxing and for Wilder and gives him an advantage card over the negotiations if it goes down in the U.S but I won't be sure till we see his non-AJ fight next before the fight of AJ actually takes place.
                      Last edited by Thraxox; 05-29-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X