Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Smiles at Golovkin: Good Luck With Derevyanchenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Yeah and Oscar didn't cross dress or have kitchen utensils jammed in his arse
    Great.

But what do Oscar's h*mo***ual proclivities have to do with Golovkin pricing himself out?

Comment

It’s a weight cutting agent that gives you energy, same **** that hydroxcut does but your not interested in facts. You were the same guy saying he was gng to get knocked out and now it’s 2 years too late Your the same guy saying he is gng to knock Canelo out in the rematch. It’s a weight cutting agent not a steroid , why don’t you drink a Rock star and bulk up ?

Comment

I find it funny that GGG bunboys are acting like Canelo fights tons of cans like GGG has filled most of his resume with. Canelo's opposition overall completely ****s on GGG sad excuse of a resume. Canelo is GGG's best name on his resume ffs . And I'm not a Canelo fan btw.

Comment

i think lil g would have his share of issues with the technician

Comment

That’s to bring light to those less unfortunate who are ill informed. Only loser here is GGG he will never make close to the money he is Being offered, Canelo will make that against anyone. You might hate to admit it but you know it .

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog0331 View Post
              It’s a weight cutting agent that gives you energy, same **** that hydroxcut does but your not interested in facts. You were the same guy saying he was gng to get knocked out and now it’s 2 years too late Your the same guy saying he is gng to knock Canelo out in the rematch. It’s a weight cutting agent not a steroid , why don’t you drink a Rock star and bulk up ?
              Got it. That was February, how about his tests from January, December, November and October? Oh wait, there weren't any tests then were there?
              Last edited by 4truth; 05-25-2018, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                I find it funny that GGG bunboys are acting like Canelo fights tons of cans like GGG has filled most of his resume with. Canelo's opposition overall completely ****s on GGG sad excuse of a resume. Canelo is GGG's best name on his resume ffs . And I'm not a Canelo fan btw.

how many was he juiced for?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Oscar is full of ****. Canelo won't do top ppv numbers vs anyone other than ggg. As usual, they overestimate his star power. And if he fights charlo, jacobs or saunders, he has a good chance of losing and will make a quarter the purse he can vs ggg. The only guaranteed win for canelo at mw of the names mentioned is vs spike and that fight won't sell 300 k ppvs.
                  Do all of GGG’s non-Canelo PPVs have 300K sales combined?

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    IDK who Oscar thinks he's fooling he's just looking like a clown these days we all know both Daniel Jacobs and Saunders are all wrong for Canelo If he's not going to be fighting GGG since he's got his brand new slim frame he might as well go back to 154 and start looking at a showdown with Spence instead of his 5'6 5'7 fat azz trying to take on 6'0+ giants at middleweight
                    I thought about Canelo moving back down to 154, until I remembered Jarrett Hurd lol. I'm not sure how well Canelo would be able to handle fighting Bigfoot.

Comment

• So now Your assuming ? I assume you like it in the pooper by ******ns

Comment

Working...
                      X