Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue Blows Out McDonnell in 1st Round to Win Bantamweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
    Why do you believe he's a hype job? I think he's the truth.
    Well its because the hipsters are proclaiming him p4p #1

Already seen it on you tube certain channels and on twitter if some have a euro agenda putting him above Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

Already seen it on you tube certain channels and on twitter if some have a euro agenda putting him above Loma.
      I don't think you can put him above Lomachenko, but he's defo p4p worthy imo. Saying that, p4p is a load of bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

I havent seen a single person or even a troll say hes p4p 1 or even 2. who gives a **** what hipsters say anyways, the kid is legit.

Comment

Daaaym, McDonnell got starched. I'd like to see him vs Tete.

Comment

Literally there is a guy 3 comments above you saying he is a hypejob. Learn to read before you comment

Comment

Haha wow I've been wrong about literally everything lately

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                I don't think you can put him above Lomachenko, but he's defo p4p worthy imo. Saying that, p4p is a load of bollocks.
                It is but he hasn't fought anyone with decent skills. 122 is weak also but if he beats Dogboe then you could really start discussing or even if Rigo could move down. I will say this he wont be doing that to Nonito even as out of his prime this Nonito is.

Comment

Damn, just saw this on Youtube, Inoue is such a beast. Can't wait to see him in the WBSS

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                    Daaaym, McDonnell got starched. I'd like to see him vs Tete.
                    Tete is a level or two above Mcdonnell, I fear for an Inoue fight. Think Tete would make it fairly boring.

Would still like to see any of Burnett v Tete v Inoue. Wonder who the other fights in the WBSS will be.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                      Jamie was dehydrated and put of 20 lbs water. Lets park this discussion till WBSS.

This Japanese guy is over hyped and would get exposed in WBSS
                      If anything the other top Bantamweights are getting overrated.
                      I don't see why people are so hyped about Tete. They just see a 5'9" Bantamweight and automatically think he will be a monster. He isn't that good.
                      I don't think much of Burnett either. He tries to look like a defensive genius but gets hit too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X