Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin is Afraid of Canelo - We're Moving On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    What about my statement is an excuse? Tell me one. I state facts lil girl not like you fan girls
    Its already clear that Canelo fights Spike o Sullivan in September. Why do you think they paid him a lot of money to pull out of the GGG fight? Great fight for $100 PPV. Suckers never die, they just exchange places with each other. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Sure Oscar

Doesn’t want to fight a rematch That he should have got the decision

I had a feeling a rematch wouldn’t happen in Sept
      So let’s see

Oscar throws out Saunders , Charlo , Jacobs but we all know it’ll be Spike with the excuse that Canelos been off for a year
      Just like the one lil g did with vanes?

Comment

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
        Its already clear that Canelo fights Spike o Sullivan in September. Why do you think they paid him a lot of money to pull out of the GGG fight? Great fight for $100 PPV. Suckers never die, they just exchange places with each other. SMH
        That’s not ppv worthy. You still didn’t tell me what part of my comment was an excuse but I’ll rest my case with that. Fact is, ggg has zero leverage. What’s more important, money or the ibf. That’s what it comes down to for him. Canelo in a good spot. He still has yrs in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Is he fighting Spike???
          He probably will if the GGG fight doesn't happen.

Let's be fair, and GGG is not exempt from the same criticism too, Canelo has hardly been shy of having some bad opponents i.e Smith, Kirkland, Khan. I don't think they would have any qualms about fighting Spike..

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Oscar cant act like Canelo did not cause GGG hell with his failed test.
            We aint on the test subject now. Its about signing for the rematch now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              This all goes with the what I’ve been saying all along. Canelo doesn’t want the fight and Oscar is trying to cover up for him making sh it up.
              LOL....NOBODY is scared of lil g, just LOOK & LISTEN to ALL the fighters calling out lil g.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                That’s not ppv worthy. You still didn’t tell me what part of my comment was an excuse but I’ll rest my case with that. Fact is, ggg has zero leverage. What’s more important, money or the ibf. That’s what it comes down to for him. Canelo in a good spot. He still has yrs in the game.
                I disagree. GGG has Saunders, Charlo, Jacobs or even move up to 168. All Canelo has is a tarnished reputation. People can see through his BS diva antics with catch-weights, vacating belts, suspect referee decisions and failed drug tests. But hey, you’re still going to pay and watch who ever he fights. I hope he fights a 147 lb just to piss you off. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Hahahahahaha they Dodge GGG again. They need the peds. Sullivan Hahahahahahahahhaha.
                  lil g was the one who ducked Nelo for the 10million offer that lil g rejected in Sept. 2016 which was the biggest pay of his life.

https://www.boxingnewsresults.com/20...-canelo-fight/

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    DLH just said earlier that the fight was confirmed.
                    Hope not. Let lil g fight Jermall Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      lil g was the one who ducked Nelo for the 10million offer that lil g rejected in Sept. 2016 which was the biggest pay of his life.

https://www.boxingnewsresults.com/20...-canelo-fight/
                      Well.. I'm not surprised Golovkin wants to change the money! Canelo's stock has dropped since May because he has been temporarily suspended by the Nevada State. Got meat?

Comment

Working...
                      X