Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin is Afraid of Canelo - We're Moving On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    THE “here are my terms” is what the a side says to b side lmao. Try again
    Ok I'll try again. Golovkin is telling Canelo he will take the fight if Canelo will agree to renegotiate parts of the fianancial arrangement and a few non fianancial aspects. If Canelo is not willing to do so Golovkin will not grant him a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Canelo next fight will be Sadam Ali

Epic fail....LMMFAO....Dude just stick with spike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
        Oscar De la Hoya was an honorable boxer, who would fight anyone. He is one of the shadiest promoters in boxing, which isn't surprising. Promoters are normally shady, would be nice if he had carried the integrity he had in the ring on to his second career. Everyone knows Canelo s the A side fighter, but the razors Golovkin has swallowed in this whole debacle is ridiculous. Maybe he wont make near the money fighting someone else, but 3 years of his career have been wasted chasing that prima dona. Everyone knows who won the first fight, so if he can move on, i applaud him.
        That title belongs to bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Charlo is the ex JMW champion so him becoming a mandatory at MW is legit. And he’s had two fights at MW. Derevyanchenko has not doubt a live body big difference. You’re more concerned with the color of the fighter hence the post above. I’m dealing with reality.
          wtf does skin color have to do with it? I want ggg to fight canelo, which is the best fight at mw. if he wants to keep his belt, he's gonna have to fight that other guy.

Comment

• Canelo is pricing himself out of a fight because he is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              How is Oscar "looking for an excuse" when lil g is the one that wants more money that he CAN'T generate?
              Canelo hasn't done better #s with anyone other than mayweather than what he generated vs ggg. Name 1 opponent that Canelo can sell 1 mil plus ppvs against that's available for him to fight instead? Plus, based on the grudge that now exists, the rematch is bound to do even better numbers than the first. Stop the nonsense.

Comment

Nelo is the biggest draw in boxing today, lil g NOT so much....LOL
                dude, hop off his nuts. Look how many people you're responding to on this post alone just to defend this cheating lowlife ducker. When everyone tells you you're an idiot, maybe you should take that into consideration.

Comment

Like it or not Nelo is in the driver seat.
                  Oh I know lol. Not trying to say GGG has the upper hand. Canelo is top dog. Last HBO non PPV appearance

Canelo: 2.3 mil viewers
                  GGG: 1.2 mil viewers
                  Canelo attendance: 46k
                  GGG attendance: 16k

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I’m going to start making phone calls to (Daniel Jacobs’) people, to (Billy Joe) Saunder’s people, start making calls to (Jermall) Charlo and (Spike) O’Sullivan.”

Spike O'Sullivan? and not on short notice. LOL.. It looks like Spike is getting his reward for pulling out of the Golovkin fight.
                    Golovkin is asking for a better split after getting ****ed over by the judges and his opponent. How dare he.
                    That's fine and dandy but why is he still Chasing this drug cheat for a payday!!!! Canelo was wrong and he's paying his debt. **** fighters pull out of fights and fail test across the world. You say **** that drug cheat and fight the next top guy.... I like canelo but he cheated so **** him but 2nd chances are given and he'll get it but fck him go fight your wbc mando or ibf or throw more money at BJS shyt cmon with the bs. The cheat didnt make him fight a retired Jmw. I mean **** he rightfully talked **** bout canelo but **** now looks like canelo said naw no payday in sept. Which this maybe their angle!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      wtf does skin color have to do with it? I want ggg to fight canelo, which is the best fight at mw. if he wants to keep his belt, he's gonna have to fight that other guy.
                      To you everything. Why even bring up Charlo? Derevyanchenko has fought NOBODY!!!! Charlo has at least won the JMW title and won two MW fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X