No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko: IBF Ruling is Expected Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Nelo is the money. How about lil g fight Jermall & get his "man card" stripped for the 3rd time....lol
    As much as I want to see that, it's Dervy's turn! Now, if GGG fights Canelo in September, I would love to see Dervy and Jermall fight for the IBF title @ 160!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      Yeah I agree, it's a weird situation all around. I would assume Charlo would be next I guess? Or does WBC/Charlo fall behind Dervy if WBC orders the unification?

The mandatory situation at 160 went from 'this is complicated' to 'I have no idea what's going on/what's going to happen'
      Let me help you out. Its Nelo for the money but if no Nelo happens next for lil g then its the easiest route which is dervy.
      Last edited by j.razor; 05-23-2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
        Don't care about the belt. I want Trip G and Alvarez.

Winner can go clean up straps from BJS and Jacobs/Derevyanchenko afterwards if they want.
        I don't care about any of the belts. I want lil g to MAN UP and fight Jermall.

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
          What's sad to see is that people are making the High Risk low reward argument for Derevyanchenko. The same argument Felix Sturm, Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam, Cotto, Martinez et al made when GGG was coming up. He should fight Derevyanchenko next. If not him then Saunders (if he decides he is willing after his fight in June). Canelo will ask for a tune up fight (at a catch-weight of 163 or something). So there will be a slot open in September. Either that or Golden boy will negotiate for as long as possible and then pull out making it impossible to get another fight with enough time to hype it up properly.
          What's sad to see is that people want to make things up like saying certain boxers are "boring" but when they can have a VERY "entertaining" fight with Jermall Charlo vs lil g they don't want it or ask for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
            It’s all pretty simple. Professional boxers are in this game for money. Golovkin’s no exception. For anyone to suggest he’s ducking anybody is ridiculous. Until the big money Canelo rematch happens, Golovkin will hold onto his belt and face Derevyanchenko. One more notch on his belt. No big deal. Let’s not try to kill a mouse with an elephant gun trying to analyze why or when these guys face each other. It’s simply economics. Nothing more.
            If he actually fights a live Lion like Jermall Charlo then his money will stop coming in cuz he would lose to Jermall so he & his team KNOW this & don't want to end the gravy-train. So it is Ducking, It’s simply economics....LOL
            Last edited by j.razor; 05-23-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I don't care about any of the belts. I want lil g to MAN UP and fight Jermall.
              Didn't seem like Jermall wants it next in an interview i watched recently. GGG vs Charlo is probably one of the best fights at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Jacobs and Hearn don't seem to be pushing the issue. Once GGG loses the IBF , then faces Canelo the WBA will order a mando so let's wait and see . That Asian had that minor belt for a while now and Arum hasn't said anything about a GGG fight. If Canelo wins the belts will be scattered . He's going to drop the WBA and IBO. Who is number 3 on the IBF rankings ? it's Danny Jacobs that's the more easier belt . If I was him I would jump on that.
                The ibf mandatory is the easiest out of all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  LIke the economic made sense for canelo go vacate when ggg was mando but everyone called canelo a ducker... like that right? Simple economics
                  Fighting Amir Khan and Liam Smith did not make more economic sense than fighting Golovkin. Canelo vs GGG was the biggest fight in boxing in 2016.
                  GBP Gomez said Canelo wasn't ready in 2016 for Golovkin... in case you needed a confesion.

Comment

I see they scare you....lol
                    Huh???

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Why you call me ab idiot if I’m right?
                      Because:

"Like when canelo took the lineage against Cotto?! Lmao"

That comment seemed sarcastic and malicious to me

Comment

Working...