No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko: IBF Ruling is Expected Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    You're a punk making fun of somebody. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer and should consider that when passing out insults. you're probably an ugly mf'er as well.

Sorry, fat man....

Comment

"Fat Dan's fat ass"

Comment

You're a punk making fun of somebody. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer and should consider that when passing out insults. you're probably an ugly mf'er as well.
        Who did he insult?

Comment

I hope they make that fight happen just to follow the rules man. Wtf these days, anyone can bend the rules as they please

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
            ... Golovkin will want to sign for the Canelo rematch... he's after that big money...
            And the lineal championship.....
            ... GGG is old... I think it's more about the big money...

Originally posted by minemax View Post
            Actually that (if Golovkin lets the IBF title go) would be a good thing for anyone. Belts are not that important for the Canelo rematch right now, and Derevyanchenko would get an opportunity to fight against a top level opponent (someone else willing and available) for the vacant title.
            ... Derevyanchenko is good... he and GGG are products of the "ex-Soviet" school... I don't really know what "top level opponent" (other than GGG) would want to fight him right now... seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Derevyanchenko is good... he and GGG are products of the "ex-Soviet" school... I don't really know what "top level opponent" (other than GGG) would want to fight him right now... seriously...
              What? Derevyanchenko almost agreed to fight Andrade like several months ago, but they were unable to negotiate (with the TV networks) enough money for the fight... But now for the champion belt there will be willing opponents, I'm sure (let's say Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade, ...)

Comment

Derevyanchenko does not deserve a World Title Shot against the Middleweight Number 1.

What exactly has he done to deserve a shot? F U C K ALL.

His last fight was against a Dashon Johnson, a guy with a 22-22-3 Record and his best Career win was against Tureano Johnson, who isn't even a Top 20 Middleweight.

Derevyanchenko needs to fight and beat a TOP 10 guy first like Jacobs, Charlo, BJS, Andrade and Murata and then he might deserve a Shot at GGG.

Until that happens...NO WAY!

Comment

What? Derevyanchenko almost agreed to fight Andrade like several months ago, but they were unable to negotiate (with the TV networks) enough money for the fight... But now for the champion belt there will be willing opponents, I'm sure (let's say Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade, ...)
                  ... OK... you say Jermall Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade would crowd to fight Derevyanchenko... OK...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... OK... you say Jermall Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade would crowd to fight Derevyanchenko... OK...
                    To get the IBF belt, yes. It would be Andrade, most probably, I guess.

Comment

To get the IBF belt, yes. It would be Andrade, most probably, I guess.
                      ... looking forward for anybody like Jermall Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade... seriously...

Comment

Working...
                      X