No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    My skin is brown.. never seen a black person in my life. Secondly, that's a false public opinion you've got there.. read the comments for clarification.. wilders support is just as big as AJ'S now!
    Wilder's support will never come close to that of AJ's support. To even think that just goes to show the level of delusion we're dealing with from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
      How many times in 40 fights has Wilder been down? Joshua the bum beater already down and almost out from a geriatric.
      AJ has been down once against an ATG who could punch. Wilder has been down twice to complete bums. So not very bright from you is it?

If AJ is the bum beater, What the **** is Wilder? God you people are deluded and thick as ****.

You do know Ortiz was old himself don't you? Plus, he did nothing in his career. Wlad pisses all over Ortiz in achievements, to suggest otherwise shows mental illness on your part.

Comment

• "So, you can go to hell and back and enjoy it, but can’t come and get this money in that bag to store it."

Wilder ain't a poet, but he don't know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
          Part of Wilders legacy will be the fact he tried to smoke out the robot from HIDING BEHIND his promoter, his promoters dad, his awstruck delusional protective fans, his 4 belts, his excuses, his perfectly orchestrated commercialized hype career, his muscles, his premature plans to build a museum in his honor, his youtube insults leveled at Wilder, his ****y talk about beating Wilder easily, his heeding advice from Barry Hearn to "duck" Deontay, AJs supposed financial worth as a fighter leveling far weaker opposition, photo shoots and the like.........seems likes Wilders legacy will be OK, even looking like a stick, even without your approval.
          Haha, so Wilder has no legacy then? Don't worry, Wilder will be forgotten about very soon now. When AJ knocks him out people like you will desert him and hop on to some other fighter who's supposedly going to destroy everyone. You morons never learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            people forget wilder was gonna fight povetkin is russia joshua on the other hand has never even tried to do such a thing. it really is like joshua scared not to fight in britain if ur gonna make way more money in the usa whats the problem
            Wilder didn't want to go to Russia. Before the purse-bids happened he was shouting that the fight had to be in the US or it doesn't happen. Then he lost the purse-bid and had a choice to make... Give up the title and be seen as a *****, or fight in Russia. So don't try and make it out to be different because you're lying otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              What does "Idiots like you" even mean? Haha.

No, what I smell is the usual smell when on boxing forums... It's called American bull****.
              I was asked how do I make money betting on wilder when he is always the favorite.. I responded with "Idiots like you".. who bet from there hearts and ignore the odds..

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
                Okay, ******. If he wanted your opinion, he would have asked if any small-dicked queers had anything to say. Now mind your damn business, Mary.
                Whose alt are you, you festering boil?

Quite the angry one aren't you? I wonder how angry you'll be after AJ has shown Wilder who's boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  no idea why you internet thugs feel as tho its okay to just talk to other men this way over a simple topic as boxing, im sure if we were face to face you wouldn't say any of these things, this is why people get their asses whooped and killed daily, simply running their mouths and going too far. why are you mentioning mens private areas? are you a hom0 my friend? if it was bigger would I be able to comment on it? you are a sick twisted individual who needs to be locked away
                  And yet, you defended him even though he was spewing garbage? That's because you're a hypocrite. You'll defend anyone who is American and supports your position. It's only after he gave it to you did you all of a sudden change your mind. Haha.

Comment

Lol.. klitschko made that fool do the stanky leg infront of 70,000.. lol. Wilder would have baptized that stiff geriatric in 3rds or less. Klitschko chose fury instead of facing wilder back in the day.. now people say wilder ducked klitschko.. wtf.. do they really believe that crap.. or is it a mental condition these man fans are experiencing? Lol.
                    Wilder said on camera he that he would wait until 2017 to fight Wald after he had aged a bit more. Haha, so the jokes on you.

Wilder was nearly taken out by an old Ortiz who had no snap or weight to his shots. Wilder was wobbling around for about 2 rounds. That's how long it took him to gather himself again. When Joshua lands, he's going to know what a real punch from a puncher feels like. He'll be down and out for a week.

Comment

Im glad im not the only one who has a problem with the extremely gay rhetoric an insults these clowns come up with.. maybe its a U.K thang.. an its cool to talk like that to men.. I dunno.. but its definitely not an accepted alpha male lingo in the states.. its some extremely sensitive perverted hidden code kinda lingo they are learning for some manfan school or something. I mean.. they had to think about it before they typed it.. an they still typed it.. so for those of us who know better.. you gotta wonder where the inspirations come from! Where im from, you don’t just disrespect recklessly... bc anyone can be found and dealt with.. no matter where your from.. if I speak to a man like that.. a fight goes with it. Not these keyboards manfan warriors!
                      Duh!! the guy he was talking about is American you idiot!!! Wasn't that obvious with the way he's supporting Wilder? Duh!!! What are you? You're a ****ing idiot aren't you? Typical of you American ******s. The most simple of things have proven difficult for you. Haha. Duh!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X