No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
    Joshua wants the fight in UK while Wilder also wants it in USA.

The money issue is a secondary matter.
    No it's not.

Just send Wilder something better than 12.5 million, no PPV and he's there.

As it stands with the offer in the USA being more money as per Hearn's own admission it would be hustling backwards for Wilder to take that in the UK. Simply send him something both parties can be happy with, and Wilder is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      that guy is one of the worst posters in boxingscene history, I wouldn't mind him, hes a troll
      Okay, ******. If he wanted your opinion, he would have asked if any small-****ed queers had anything to say. Now mind your damn business, Mary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewisstewart1 View Post
        You really are deluded! If wilder is so big why is his career high payday 10x less than Joshua? Seriously check your facts mate
        Bc the heavyweight division has been dead here in america since the klitschko brothers ran the division.. now the American public is buzzing again about heavyweights.. which is why Wilder's KO of bermaine stiverne went viral.. followed by the million plus who watched the Ortiz fight on showtime!.. popularity changes over night dude.. secondly, when wilder KO's AJ.. wilder will be the new cash cow.. period! So stay stuck in the past.. the whole world will pass u by.. try to keep up with this ever changing game so u don't make foolish statements when addressing a boss. One

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
          Okay, ******. If he wanted your opinion, he would have asked if any small-****ed queers had anything to say. Now mind your damn business, Mary.
          no idea why you internet thugs feel as tho its okay to just talk to other men this way over a simple topic as boxing, im sure if we were face to face you wouldn't say any of these things, this is why people get their asses whooped and killed daily, simply running their mouths and going too far. why are you mentioning mens private areas? are you a hom0 my friend? if it was bigger would I be able to comment on it? you are a sick twisted individual who needs to be locked away

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
            How many times in 40 fights has Wilder been down? Joshua the bum beater already down and almost out from a geriatric.
            Lol.. klitschko made that fool do the stanky leg infront of 70,000.. lol. Wilder would have baptized that stiff geriatric in 3rds or less. Klitschko chose fury instead of facing wilder back in the day.. now people say wilder ducked klitschko.. wtf.. do they really believe that crap.. or is it a mental condition these man fans are experiencing? Lol.

Comment

no idea why you internet thugs feel as tho its okay to just talk to other men this way over a simple topic as boxing, im sure if we were face to face you wouldn't say any of these things, this is why people get their asses whooped and killed daily, simply running their mouths and going too far. why are you mentioning mens private areas? are you a hom0 my friend? if it was bigger would I be able to comment on it? you are a sick twisted individual who needs to be locked away
              Im glad im not the only one who has a problem with the extremely gay rhetoric an insults these clowns come up with.. maybe its a U.K thang.. an its cool to talk like that to men.. I dunno.. but its definitely not an accepted alpha male lingo in the states.. its some extremely sensitive perverted hidden code kinda lingo they are learning for some manfan school or something. I mean.. they had to think about it before they typed it.. an they still typed it.. so for those of us who know better.. you gotta wonder where the inspirations come from! Where im from, you don’t just disrespect recklessly... bc anyone can be found and dealt with.. no matter where your from.. if I speak to a man like that.. a fight goes with it. Not these keyboards manfan warriors!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Im glad im not the only one who has a problem with the extremely gay rhetoric an insults these clowns come up with.. maybe its a U.K thang.. an its cool to talk like that to men.. I dunno.. but its definitely not an accepted alpha male lingo in the states.. its some extremely sensitive perverted hidden code kinda lingo they are learning for some manfan school or something. I mean.. they had to think about it before they typed it.. an they still typed it.. so for those of us who know better.. you gotta wonder where the inspirations come from! Where im from, you don’t just disrespect recklessly... bc anyone can be found and dealt with.. no matter where your from.. if I speak to a man like that.. a fight goes with it. Not these keyboards manfan warriors!
                yeah bro these keyboard h0mo thugs are whack, you cant even have a decent boxing conversation with these guys. beta male freaks I guess some of them were touched as children and take their frustration out on boxing comment boards. they got them a decent fighter and lost their damned minds lololol there is no way I would speak to another man that way who is training these monsters?????

Comment

yeah bro these keyboard h0mo thugs are whack, you cant even have a decent boxing conversation with these guys. beta male freaks I guess some of them were touched as children and take their frustration out on boxing comment boards. they got them a decent fighter and lost their damned minds lololol there is no way I would speak to another man that way who is training these monsters?????
                  Probably a mixture of
                  the **** industry.. Hollywood and the music they listen too would be my first few guesses.. its definitely not natural.. and to think.. this is boxing.. a gladiator sport.. I would ignore it if this was a figure skating.. I would assume Im just in the wrong site.. but this is the fight game..

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Idiots like you! Secondly, what u smell is your upper lip!
                    What does "Idiots like you" even mean? Haha.

No, what I smell is the usual smell when on boxing forums... It's called American bull****.

Comment

Ignorant ****sucker. I insulted no one until I was. Go *** off.

Comment

Working...
                      X