No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: GGG Avoided Derevyanchenko on 5/5 & They Know It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    GGG fans: Who is this guy? He doesn't deserve a fight with GGG. Who has he beat?

GGG fans after he signs to fight the guy: This guy is technically good. Very dangerous fight for GGG.

GGG fans after GGG beats him: GGG just beat the best middleweight in the world.
    Just for the record, I said Derevyanchenko is the real deal 18+ months ago.

(link and link)

Comment

Strip his a** for ducking and fighting a semi retired 154 pounder instead. IBF is supposed to be straight we will see. It would be funny to see who clenelo fights instead maybe vanes lol. It wont be a top 160 guy.

Comment

GGG fans: Who is this guy? He doesn't deserve a fight with GGG. Who has he beat?

GGG fans after he signs to fight the guy: This guy is technically good. Very dangerous fight for GGG.

GGG fans after GGG beats him: GGG just beat the best middleweight in the world.
        Firstly, i am boxing fan and a true boxing fan doesn't defend an alphabet org for trash mandatories, especially now there is actual talent in the division (jacobs, charlo, murata, bjs, andrade, canelo etc)

Secondly, I didn't read anyone say Wade was the best MW in the world. Wade had never fought a 12 rounder, and ONLY fought 3 x 10 rounders prior to being mandatory for the best MW in the world. These type guys should not be in a position to strip a real champ of their belt when the champ is fighting BETTER competition in Canelo.

It's like a black womans left breast - it's not right and it's not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          On one hand I can understand Loeffler believing that trying to negotiate with Connelly and Dibella on short notice was a fools errand, and a complete waste of time. It would take them a month just to agree whose logo banner goes on the left side of the light grid.

That being said, what they SHOULD have done was scrap May 5, make ONE offer to Dibella, wait 48 hours, and then send it to purse bid for a June fight with Derev......

The Vanes fight was a bad look.
          And that would of saved face, kept the belt, and kept the haters away. AND REAL fans would appreciated it.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Just for the record, I said Derevyanchenko is the real deal 18+ months ago.

(link and link)
            I've been saying for a while he's that good. Anyone can go back and read when I bragged about these new MW's way better than Heiland, Blanco, Tureno, Wade, Curbsize.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              And that would of saved face, kept the belt, and kept the haters away. AND REAL fans would appreciated it.
              Thats pretty optomistic, as I'm sure they would have found something to whine about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                Firstly, i am boxing fan and a true boxing fan doesn't defend an alphabet org for trash mandatories, especially now there is actual talent in the division (jacobs, charlo, murata, bjs, andrade, canelo etc)

Secondly, I didn't read anyone say Wade was the best MW in the world. Wade had never fought a 12 rounder, and ONLY fought 3 x 10 rounders prior to being mandatory for the best MW in the world. These type guys should not be in a position to strip a real champ of their belt when the champ is fighting BETTER competition in Canelo.

It's like a black womans left breast - it's not right and it's not fair.
                Wade also was never the #1....

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  The cuck Loeffler caught in yet another lie. not surprised.

How can you rule out a guy and say he wasn't ready when you never even asked or made an offer?

"He fights 8 rounders doe" exactly why did GGG avoid an 8 round fighter knowing it would put his title at risk?

The Vanes fight was a waste of a time and a colossal joke.

If he wants to keep sniffing Canelo's ass for paydays that's fine.. just strip him of his belts he doesn't need them. Let other fighters eat.

I have seen at least half-a-dozen G-strings take that exact position

insist that Derevy would not have been ready. despite the fact that he said he would be lol

hilarious

Comment

Didn't I say this the other day _Maxi? Tom was spouting some alternative facts
                    Yep. Seems like Lloefler is lying. They don't want to risk anything before a Canelo rematch.

Comment

Golovkin's career is just one looooong path of irony lol

to all of you " understanding " fans..... who think that Golovkin should be allowed to duck his mando, to chase a money-fight.....

..... that is exactly what Martinez did, and yet you all insisted that he ducked Golovkin, right?

so..... which one is it ?

Comment

Working...
                      X