No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: GGG Avoided Derevyanchenko on 5/5 & They Know It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
    Avoiding him makes sense. For that fight you need to prepare for him. Not just jump in. Also, preseve that canelo pay day. Folks might hate that. But its a business and a job. Who would really risk their money and work for just “respect.” Lets be real. We all work to get paid.
    ??? Sergiy JUST fought and was willing to jump in for Vanes $$$???

I hope GGG loses his belt for this sht. And when Lil G SUKS!!! Said it was all about the belts???
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-21-2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
      Derevyanchenko should tell ggg. "I max I don't care, just give me my belt"
      EXACTLY!!! He's gonna lose his belt anyways if IBF follows their rules... TripleFraud is his new name.

Comment

In some ways I prefer this fight to GGG-Canelo, but I also want to see GGG-Canelo settle the score too.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Didn't I say this the other day _Maxi? Tom was spouting some alternative facts
          You know Loeffler was on record saying GGG would not fight him unless he got paid more than the $1,000,000??? And yet Sergiy was good with JUST fighting. Short notice. AND Vanes $$$.

***!!! Triple FRAUD! And his POS fake boxing fans.

Comment

Hell they wouldn't even pick up the phone and offer $1

Comment

TripleFraud
              TripleCoward
              TripleLiar
              TripleBS

Comment

Sergey can wait after the canelo fight. GBP and K-2 will offer good step aside money for sergey and dibella will shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Sergey can wait after the canelo fight. GBP and K-2 will offer good step aside money for sergey and dibella will shut up.
                  Does the IBF allow step aside money. I'm not sure they do. I know DiBella said they will not accept step aside money prior to the Vanes fight. I think the IBF is going to order the fight.

Comment

Who is this guy? Fights 8 round fight in his last fight, if GGG KOs him, all the haters will be saying he KOd another mandatory guy like Wade, except this one fights 8 rounders and has 12 fights.

Shadow naturally all over this guys nuts as his hate for GGG blinds any logic that he has. I’m sure Shadow criticized the Wade fight, but now making it sound like this is a great fight against a guy nobody ever heard of? GTFOH with that hate

GGG just fought the 2 Best guys in the division last year, beating both, except for that crazy Canelo judge and would have KOd Jacobs if he didn’t cheat on the weight

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Hell they wouldn't even pick up the phone and offer $1
                      Ehh your dealing with promotors here. I don't believe anything they say. That includes Loeffler. I think the IBF is going to order the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X