Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Grinds Hard With Buboy For Matthysse Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These pics make me happy to look at for real, don't know what it is. It's just good to see Pacquiao still in the sport, and seeing him still going at it. I love Pac, respect him tremendously.

Comment

Grinds hard with Buboy.

War Manny! He's gotta win this.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        I wonder what it’s liked to be the trainer of someone who at their peak was incredible and then train them as they decline. I wonder if like the fighter themselves they’re a bit in denial, maybe holding on to seeing something great again, perhaps they don’t even see it or just focus on the good parts. Strange to think this guy would have held is pads as he prepared for soo many fights through the years.
        Very interesting post, I share the same type of thoughts.

Comment

Manny looks happy and in shape already!

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            the pac-tards think pac is undefeated.
            No, he already lost twice before he hit the big time, but he came back to become the world’s #1 pound for pound boxer, got knocked out, came back again to become WBO welterweight champion. That’s what makes him great.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              The size difference won't he much. Besides, if Matthysse does not get you out of there early, we've seen him crumble late. I see pac out slugging and probably stoping him.
              He does have that quit gear in the later rounds for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Grinds hard with Buboy.

War Manny! He's gotta win this.
                I think buboy spends more time at the local all you can eat joint than working the mitts with a Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I think buboy spends more time at the local all you can eat joint than working the mitts with a Manny!
                  Yeah, I bet Buboy loves all that Mexican food in LA.

I could picture him eating Carne Asada fries while Manny is in the ring sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Yeah, I bet Buboy loves all that Mexican food in LA.

I could picture him eating Carne Asada fries while Manny is in the ring sparring.
                    I wonder who fills in for buboy when he’s stuffing his fat face?

Comment

I don't know what people are looking at. From what I'm seeing in these pictures, the Pacman doesn't look good at all. At this point, I guess it's just a matter of greed, or he's broke. I hate to see him get hurt badly but Matthysse is just as shot as he is.

Please retire and never come back again!

Comment

Working...
                      X