Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you call a pro boxer a coward....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont fight for a living, they do!! so when i see cowardness, im gonna speak on it.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      i dont fight for a living, they do!! so when i see cowardness, im gonna speak on it.
      You must speak alot when looking in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Explain what you have done to make you so much of a bigger guy then them............They fight the best fighters in the world for a living and you do???????????
        No pro fighter is a 'coward' but like any individual that has a normal thinking process, self preservation is still important.

Comment

Coward is a term reserved for those fighters who refuse to defend their titles against the best at their best, refuse to fight the best at their best, or straight up duck other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Explain what you have done to make you so much of a bigger guy then them............They fight the best fighters in the world for a living and you do???????????
            Well said. I'm sick of idiots calling fighters bums. Their fighting style or who they fight is up for criticism but calling them bums is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You must speak alot when looking in the mirror.
              nah, i take that time out to acknowledge how good i look. some got it, some dont.

Comment

if you sign up to be a boxer/fighter then that's your job. if you show a cowardness then im calling you out on it.

Comment

I challenge them to a fight on here and if they don't respond they are fair game as far as I'm concerned.

You'd be shocked at the amount of cowards I've exposed.

Comment

When i start actually going to the gym.and throwing/taking punches against boxers...I IMMEDIATELY gained respect for ALL FIGHTERS.

BUT THESE THE SAME FANS WHO CALL GUYS BUMS AFTER ONE LOSS...SO

Comment

Mayweather hitting a woman makes him a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X