Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Prime Corrie Sander Beat Wilder, Joshua and Fury if he was fighting Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a Prime Corrie Sander Beat Wilder, Joshua and Fury if he was fighting Today?

Corrie Sanders gave both Klitschko brothers hell, destroying Wlad in two.

That was a Wlad in his physical prime, and even a old 41 year old past it Wlad gave Joshua a hell of a fight, and maybe if he stepped on the gas he would have put him away.

Sanders was a huge puncher himself and could take a big punch as well.

Not the most skilled, but had heart and willing to bang and trade with anyone.

Especially with the like of Joshua and Wilder who fancy their power.

Not if the fight made it to 4th round.

Comment

I think he would have beaten them both. No if and buts about it, Sanders beats any version of WK and he would defo beat these two.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        I think he would have beaten them both. No if and buts about it, Sanders beats any version of WK and he would defo beat these two.
        He even had Vitali back peddling and Vitali was very willing to go toe to toe with Lennox

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Not if the fight made it to 4th round.
          I would say 8th round.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            He even had Vitali back peddling and Vitali was very willing to go toe to toe with Lennox
            There was a moment where Vitali turned his back and ran - was comical.

Comment

He would have a solid puncher's chance to KO any of them but he would probably lose to all three of them. He was KOed by Nate Tubbs who was not a very good fighter.

Comment

Wilder wrecks him eventually by middle rounds at best. He is too aggressive and not calculated which will work against him.

Comment

He definitely has a puncher's chance with any heavyweight in history but I don't think he had supreme condition. If any fighter punched with him it could be their downfall.

Comment

It is hard to say, but that Sanders had a left hand that was pure hell for whoever it landed on. He had many flaws though, especially stamina.

Comment

Working...
                    X