Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Prime Corrie Sander Beat Wilder, Joshua and Fury if he was fighting Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he wouldn’t imo.

Comment

Sanders is just as skilled as ortiz

Comment

There seems to be a misconception about Sanders bc Wlad overlooked him and he was also about 24 and 225 pounds still looking ahead for a Lewis showdown.

While Wlad didnt have Steward then , theres no indications he was inferior to Sanders based on him not sparring southpaws for that fight .

Interesting note is Lewis gave Sanders tips as USUAL on how to defeat Wlad bc he really was worried about him prior to Wlads loss .

I see a Wilder vs Sanders fight playing out like the Vitali fight , where Wilder eventually gets him .

I think all 3 defeat him just about always , i dont believe Sanders is the fighter Ortiz is , theres a clear ring presence with Ortiz that tells you a dangerous guy is there .....

Sanders ? Not so much ,fighters made him look better then what he actually was , defeating a guy like Vitali and doing good against him are two different things .

Joshua would knock Sanders out easily bc southpaws are easier for a counter right hand .

Fury out boxes him .

And Wilder would get a late rnd stoppage being behind on scorecards .

Thats the thing with Wilder , any match up you get you have to ASSUME he catches that fighter and wins .

Completely frustrating bc many guys could out box him so its a completely useless when you add in other stats bc it then becomes void based on a more wishful thinking scenario . lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          There seems to be a misconception about Sanders bc Wlad overlooked him and he was also about 24 and 225 pounds still looking ahead for a Lewis showdown.

While Wlad didnt have Steward then , theres no indications he was inferior to Sanders based on him not sparring southpaws for that fight .

Interesting note is Lewis gave Sanders tips as USUAL on how to defeat Wlad bc he really was worried about him prior to Wlads loss .

I see a Wilder vs Sanders fight playing out like the Vitali fight , where Wilder eventually gets him .

I think all 3 defeat him just about always , i dont believe Sanders is the fighter Ortiz is , theres a clear ring presence with Ortiz that tells you a dangerous guy is there .....

Sanders ? Not so much ,fighters made him look better then what he actually was , defeating a guy like Vitali and doing good against him are two different things .

Joshua would knock Sanders out easily bc southpaws are easier for a counter right hand .

Fury out boxes him .

And Wilder would get a late rnd stoppage being behind on scorecards .

Thats the thing with Wilder , any match up you get you have to ASSUME he catches that fighter and wins .

Completely frustrating bc many guys could out box him so inots a completely useless when you add in other stats bc it then becomes void based on a more wishful thinking scenario . lol
          If wilder looses a little power from his right hand, the brother is done.

Comment

no one beats prime wilder!

fury retired because he knew he would have to face wilder!!

AJ is currently avoiding wilder the same way fury wanted to

corrie sanders would get murdered.....any sanders would get murdered by wilder...barry sanders, larry sanders, satch sanders, sarah huckabee sanders, etc ...you name it

Comment

He would have a punchers chance but the three would outbox him and Wilder and Joshua would eventually knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                If wilder looses a little power from his right hand, the brother is done.
                Yea well thats the thing , i think he defeats a lot of fighters in any era bc of his dimensions ... and needs a punch to keep opponents off him .

But im also not an idiot and expect a guy who matches his own dimensions like Joshua to dismantle him and get the K.O sooner then later .

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

corrie sanders would get murdered.....any sanders would get murdered by wilder...barry sanders, larry sanders, satch sanders, sarah huckabee sanders, etc ...you name it
                  I looked at the face to face and you can literally see when Fury's spirit break while Wilder is talking. Then he repeats what Wilder said to save face, it was comical

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Yea well thats the thing , i think he defeats a lot of fighters in any era bc of his dimensions ... and needs a punch to keep opponents off him .

But im also not an idiot and expect a guy who matches his own dimensions like Joshua to dismantle him and get the K.O sooner then later .
                    Well, we hope to see that fight. It's a highly anticipated match.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

Fury had a rematch with Klitchko scheduled for 2016 so where does Wilder come in ?

In 2015 Finkel was telling the media Wilder was a baby NOT ready to step up so im sure Wilder was the last thing on Furys mind while Wilder was planning on Szpilka and Fury , Klitchko. lol

As a matter of fact he probably saw the Szpilka fight and in a fit of depression decided to leave the sport bc Wilder was getting outboxed by the much smaller feather fist and decided the sport has nothing more to offer which is where Joshua comes in .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-20-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X