No announcement yet.

Badou Jack has made me a fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badou Jack has made me a fan

I consistently pick against this guy and he continues to prove me wrong.
    I picked Dirrell, Groves, DeFail and now Stevenson all to beat him and he won ALL of those fights IMO.
    I thought he beat Stevenson last night and once again he got jobbed on the cards just like he did against DeGale. I hope he gets the rematch and justice is done.
    War Jack!

He drew eith Stevenson last night because he fought like a coward for the first half of the fight. He beat DeGale though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      He drew eith Stevenson last night because he fought like a coward for the first half of the fight. He beat DeGale though.
      So starting cautious against one of the biggest punchers in the sport is cowardish? Stfu.

Comment

jack has been slowly winning me over

Comment

You thought he won ,even though Stevenson won the first 6 rnds at least 5 and he won rnds 10 and 11 .

You dont know how to score fights so you're just proving yourself wrong . lol

Jack got a draw bc of Mayweather .

Comment

I wouldn’t go as far as a coward but the old pimp coward does hit hard and you seem that last night.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Badou Jack has made me a fan
              By going life and death with a 40 year old man and needing to blatantly low blow him several times to somewhat even things out and get and undeserved draw?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                You thought he won ,even though Stevenson won the first 6 rnds at least 5 and he won rnds 10 and 11 .

You dont know how to score fights so you're just proving yourself wrong . lol

Jack got a draw bc of Mayweather .
                Yep. Anyone who’s saying Jack got robbed can’t score a fight or they’re blind with hate. TS fits in at least one of the two categories.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  By going life and death with a 40 year old man and needing to blatantly low blow him several times to somewhat even things out and get and undeserved draw?

Thats another thing i forgot , the low blows .

Undeserved draw is correct , seriously dont know how ppl watch the same fight and conclude a draw when Stevenson clearly won .

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                    Yep. Anyone who’s saying Jack got robbed can’t score a fight or they’re blind with hate. TS fits in at least one of the two categories.
                    The TS is a moron of the highest order so you can add that as well to your categories .

Comment

Working...
                    X