Badou Jack has made me a fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    He fought smart.
    In the last half of the fight. I'm a fan of Jack but he kind of let me down last night.
    Last edited by Mammoth; 05-20-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... did you also pick Periban or Edwards against him?...
      Nah, based on those fights were the main reasons I always picked against him. I used to think he was just a basic come forward fighter with a glass chin😂😂

Comment

Nah, it was a close fight. I had it 115-113 Jack. The cleaner work came from Jack in the majority of rounds, he showed much better ring generalship, defence and technique throughout.
        Maybe a lot of people need to learn how to actually score fights...
        So which 7 rounds did Badou clearly win that causes you to cry robbery?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          In the last half of the fight. I'm a fan of Jack but he kind of left me down last night.
          I thought he done pretty well early on tbh, maybe my expectations were lower than yours. But from my perspective he boxed cautiously early on when Stevenson is most dangerous and when Stevenson was beginning to gas he looked to take over in the middle rounds.

Comment

😂😂😂Keep embracing the hate bro
            What exactly was hateful in my post? I never defended Stevenson, and always said he fought **** competition ever since getting his WBC belt.

But yesterday he took on a good challenge, and won a close fight. He won 5 of the 6 first, and 10-11. And a big reason Jack started hurting Stevenson is by shooting 4-5 blatant lowblows when he felt desperate after being dominated the first half of the fight, which obviously had an effect on Stevenson. Jack got 3 warnings from the ref, I believe he deserved a point deducted.

So again, what hate do you mention, and what do you disagree with in my statement?

Comment

Nah, based on those fights were the main reasons I always picked against him. I used to think he was just a basic come forward fighter with a glass chin😂😂
              ... From what I've noticed, Jack was/is a "product" of the "Swedish boxing environment"... ... which was/is enough for me... (no offence...)

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                So which 7 rounds did Badou clearly win that causes you to cry robbery?
                I’m not crying robbery😂, I was talking more about the DeGail fight when I said “jobbed”. A draw is reasonable, but Jack won the fight 7-5 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I scored it a draw
                  I had it 7-5 Stevenson, but the draw decision was somewhat fair-ish, considering the crazy decisions that we see in boxing sometimes...
                  Last edited by Vlad_; 05-20-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    What exactly was hateful in my post? I never defended Stevenson, and always said he fought **** competition ever since getting his WBC belt.

But yesterday he took on a good challenge, and won a close fight. He won 5 of the 6 first, and 10-11. And a big reason Jack started hurting Stevenson is by shooting 4-5 blatant lowblows when he felt desperate after being dominated the first half of the fight, which obviously had an effect on Stevenson. Jack got 3 warnings from the ref, I believe he deserved a point deducted.

So again, what hate do you mention, and what do you disagree with in my statement?
                    Keep hating bro😂😂

Comment

Keep hating bro😂😂
                      He’s not hating he’s actually making a real argument. You’re not making sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X