No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Wants To Say Goodbye To His Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
    He isn't just great-he is obviously great. Your opinion is ******. Never watch another boxing match. Never think about boxing again. Never go near a heavy bag. Never even clench your fist again. Sit in a chair, as close to motionless as you can be, and don't move unless it's to eat or defecate. Don't procreate. Don't try to learn anything. Just stay out of everyone's way until they come by to wipe the drool off of your chin.
    No thanks. With a response of that nature obviously you have that market covered.

Comment

Great warrior, it was a pleasure watching his career.

So wish we could have gotten Marquez-morales

Comment

This one is on the house Juan!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
          He isn't just great-he is obviously great. Your opinion is ******. Never watch another boxing match. Never think about boxing again. Never go near a heavy bag. Never even clench your fist again. Sit in a chair, as close to motionless as you can be, and don't move unless it's to eat or defecate. Don't procreate. Don't try to learn anything. Just stay out of everyone's way until they come by to wipe the drool off of your chin.
          Dude, how old are you?

Comment

what? didn't he announce his retirement like a year ago?

anyway, farewell to JMM, he gave us some good fights

he needed 4 tries, hiring PED guru Memo Heroidia and a lucky punch to finally beat his nemesis Pacquiao, but he did it.

props to him. I dont blame him for running away from the 5th match with Pac, you dont win the lottery twice

Comment

first thing i think of about him is sore loser and drug cheat sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                To suggest a man who fought professionally at the highest level for 20 years including many dangerous fights doesn't have balls is ludicrous. He's in his 40s and a slam dunk 1st ball HOFer.

The state of Boxing fans these days is pathetic.
                He was/ is a warrior in my eyes. All I'm saying is he doesn't have the cojones for "one last ride". So why not hold his tongue in peace instead of wanting to say adios to his fans without giving em' a farewell fight?

Pacquiao, Cotto or even Horn could have been his "one last ride".

Comment

Working...
                X