No announcement yet.

Anyone seen Wilder in person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post

He does have a long head. But for an HW he is a freak of nature. I think he has grown right into his body over the last 10 years as a pro, now he is more comfortable with who he is. And that has now translate into his fights more recently than before.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      He does have a long head. But for an HW he is a freak of nature. I think he has grown right into his body over the last 10 years as a pro, now he is more comfortable with who he is. And that has now translate into his fights more recently than before.
      I mean look at the size of his head. I dunno how he could ever be koed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        floyd's head was twice the size of yours too but thats a different story. floyd you aren't supposed to put the IV in your head
        I saw Floyd last year I believe at Toms Urban at LA Live and his head was HUGE. Like a bobble head. I'd seen him years back at a club in Vegas and it was like a peanut head back then.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          I'm 8'5" 460lbs 8% body fat

Would love to size him up in person.
          Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          You're a manlet bro...I'm 8'10 495lbs ripped.
          LOL at someone 8'10" calling others manlets ... I'm 9'8 580lbs

just be glad there are weight classes, little man

Comment

I saw Canelo and Floyd at Times Square.

They were small. I'm 6'2 but skinny. 190ish.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Just look at Wilder in his interview with Power 105.1. He was huge compared to even Charlamagne and Charlamagne isn't an entirely small dude. He works out and usually is bigger than most who HE interviews.
              C'mon now, Charlamagne is not a big dude, He's like 5'6.

Comment

Wladimir K has a huge head also. I stood right next to the man. On TV he looks muscular, but when I saw him he was tall and lean and cut. But he wasn't huge like what I saw on TV. His head and face were huge. Loma's ****en box head looks huge also.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  I mean look at the size of his head. I dunno how he could ever be koed lol.
                  What tattoo is that? Is that Maori tattoo? or somewhat Tribal

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Wladimir K has a huge head also. I stood right next to the man. On TV he looks muscular, but when I saw him he was tall and lean and cut. But he wasn't huge like what I saw on TV. His head and face were huge. Loma's ****en box head looks huge also.
                    How tall are you??

Comment

I used to think he was small but he’s not it’s weird.

Bellew said he was like a giant grasshopper. Perfect comparison.

There are mesorphs, endomorphs, ectorphs, and Deontay Wilder.

I still look at him think surely he wouldn’t be able to handle a big shot from a top heavyweight but he probably can. Ortiz couldn’t put him away.

Comment

Working...
                      X