• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    manny asked for a cut off --

"he's dirty, he's jucing, he needs time to cycle out"

spence hasnt enroll in WBC clean boxing program --

"for what, he doesnt have too".

That's a very huge difference. Manny needed a 24 day cutoff on drug testing for a single fight. It's not like he was being tested year long.

Spence has already underwent VADA testing for a full training camp before. Something that Manny turned down even when offered over $100 million.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      manny asked for a cut off --

"he's dirty, he's jucing, he needs time to cycle out"

spence hasnt enroll in WBC clean boxing program --

"for what, he doesnt have too".

I didn't post any of this.

Comment

If the organizations are the one's footing the bill then go for it but it's stupid and childish to want a fighter to fork out very expensive testing out of their own pockets. It's not like the cuts taken by the managers, sparring partners, organizations, taxes etc; aren't enough already.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          If Spence is required to undergo testing, he'll sign up. Just like he underwent testing vs Kell Brook. Right now he's not ranked by the WBC and doesn't hold their belt. When he wins their belt, he'll get enrolled.
          Not even when he wins the belt....but he'll sign up if he has the opportunity to fight for the belt.

i.e. Porter or Garcia want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Well, he's enrolled in it now at least.

You have incredible biases and agendas. Nothing new.
            You are. You throw around lies and assumptions to defend Loma, like you just did in this thread.

Comment

Why give the WBC any power over fighters who aren't even fighting for their belt? This thread is utter moronic. The TS sounds clueless!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Spence is being accused and you say "test to get the benefit of the doubt". When manny was accused you said he doesn't have to test.

Why do you have a different standard for Spence than you do Manny?
                i never said he doesnt have to test. you keep ignoring the part where i said he asked for a cut off.

why do i have different standard? i dont. you guys accused pac of being dirty when he asked for a cut off but is now giving spence a pass so im just using your logic back at you.

if he's clean then take the test remember?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Why give the WBC any power over fighters who aren't even fighting for their belt? This thread is utter moronic. The TS sounds clueless!
                  because its still boxing!!! this is why boxing is falling apart. mofos making excuses.

Comment

We all know he’s dirty. Joshua and Canelo too none of them look natural.

Comment

This is quite possibly the stupidest thread of the day and that's saying something.

Comment

Working...
                      X