• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite fight to rewatch

What’s your favorite fight to rewatch.

My absolute favorite it hopkins-Tito

Total masterclass

Watch hopkins play coy, just jabbing and moving, not engaging just slowly setting up Tito..

Jab, jab, move, tie up, jab, jab, tie up, move, jab,,, that’s all Bernard did until the 10 sec warning in round 2. Then it was jab, jab, BOOM with the right hand.. masterclass on how you set traps and how to setup the right hand.

Entire fight, hopkins has his right hand glued to his face, blocking Tito’s left hook..
    Left hook from Tito, Hopkins counters with his own hook.

Hook for hook,,, until BOOM, 9th rd, hopkins unleashes the straight right, hadn’t used hardly at all the whole fight, Tito has no idea what has hit him, and Hopkins just brutalizes him with the straight right in the 9th.

By the 11th Tito loses composure and the fight turns dirty, Hopkins in his head, ref intervenes, ref is checking hopkins, hopkins just gives Tito the death stare, and then calmly walks out and delivers a brutal uppercut combination right before the bell.

12th, hopkins still has the right hand glued to his face, blocks Tito’s left hook, and counters with a brutal hook to end the fight.

Masterclass all the way thru, not even Floyd mayweather has a complete dissection of an A+ fighter like hopkins did that night.

A true master, showing all his tricks in one fight.

My favorite fight to rewatch, just to see the genius of hopkins

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    What’s your favorite fight to rewatch.

My absolute favorite it hopkins-Tito

Total masterclass

Watch hopkins play coy, just jabbing and moving, not engaging just slowly setting up Tito..

Jab, jab, move, tie up, jab, jab, tie up, move, jab,,, that’s all Bernard did until the 10 sec warning in round 2. Then it was jab, jab, BOOM with the right hand.. masterclass on how you set traps and how to setup the right hand.

Entire fight, hopkins has his right hand glued to his face, blocking Tito’s left hook..
    Left hook from Tito, Hopkins counters with his own hook.

Hook for hook,,, until BOOM, 9th rd, hopkins unleashes the straight right, hadn’t used hardly at all the whole fight, Tito has no idea what has hit him, and Hopkins just brutalizes him with the straight right in the 9th.

By the 11th Tito loses composure and the fight turns dirty, Hopkins in his head, ref intervenes, ref is checking hopkins, hopkins just gives Tito the death stare, and then calmly walks out and delivers a brutal uppercut combination right before the bell.

12th, hopkins still has the right hand glued to his face, blocks Tito’s left hook, and counters with a brutal hook to end the fight.

Masterclass all the way thru, not even Floyd mayweather has a complete dissection of an A+ fighter like hopkins did that night.

A true master, showing all his tricks in one fight.

My favorite fight to rewatch, just to see the genius of hopkins
    This was b-hop's most destructive and complete performance. He normally outclassed opponents for a wide decision but this was impressive and his best Win at middleweight, ironically with a career welterweight.

Comment

Broner vs Maidana

Will never get old. All time classic.
      And of course...Ward vs Gatti 1.
      But man, Broner vs Maidana is just hilarious. Even after 4 and a half years, it’s beautiful to watch.

Comment

Calzaghe v Lacy. Great action.

Comment

GGG vs Dominic Wade.

Whenever I feel like shooting up a school or church I just rewatch that beatdown

Comment

Hopkins-Tito my fave

But honorable mention to

Evander-bowe 1,,, “look at Holyfield”

Leonard-hearns—- Leonard showing intangible greatness

Hagler-hearns——. Hagler would not be denied, a man possessed, would not lose, walked thru hell

Morales-Barrera 1—- just two badass Mexicans throwing down

Castillo-corrales—- Corrales with the most ballsy gameplan (just go after Castillo in the trenches) and the most gutsy performance

Vargas-oscar——. Vargas talking smack for years, golden boy comes off a long hiatus, up in weight, to tko the bully

Manny-Marquez 1,2,4—- all epic in their own ways..

Morales-manny 1—first time manny meets someone that can take his power, and fire right back

Cotto-margarito- perfect clash of styles, with the bully breaking down the finesse fighter.. the knee is iconic

Comment

Zab Judah vs Wayne Martell. Lol

Comment

I rarely rewatch fights unless it was a real close one and watch later in the week to re score

The best thing about boxing is it can end any second you never know what’ll happen. Think about how many other sports you rewatch games after you already know the outcome

Comment

Mayweather Cotto is one of my favorites.

Comment

Barrera morales 1

Comment

Working...
                    X