Martinez vs Williams 2
        and this week it is Ali vs Munguia

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Hopkins-Tito my fave

But honorable mention to

Evander-bowe 1,,, “look at Holyfield”

Leonard-hearns—- Leonard showing intangible greatness

Hagler-hearns——. Hagler would not be denied, a man possessed, would not lose, walked thru hell

Morales-Barrera 1—- just two badass Mexicans throwing down

Castillo-corrales—- Corrales with the most ballsy gameplan (just go after Castillo in the trenches) and the most gutsy performance

Vargas-oscar——. Vargas talking smack for years, golden boy comes off a long hiatus, up in weight, to tko the bully

Manny-Marquez 1,2,4—- all epic in their own ways..

Morales-manny 1—first time manny meets someone that can take his power, and fire right back

Cotto-margarito- perfect clash of styles, with the bully breaking down the finesse fighter.. the knee is iconic
          Gotta piggy back on this ^ . All solid picks .

Comment

Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao I.

Epic fight, epic round 12, one of the most badass things I've seen, but Morales emptied his prime in that round, I will never forget it.

He matched and beat Manny in every way, better tactics, outboxed him, out fought him, cut him, and made him cry.

On a personal level, everyone around me was picking Manny, and I knew Morales had the measure of him then. Dined out on that one for weeks.

Comment

King Margarito beating the crap out of Kneeguel. 10 yr anniversary coming up.

Comment

Broner maidana is probably my most watched.

Comment

As others have said, Calzaghe-Lacy and Hopkins-Trinidad are great, two masterful victories done against the odds.

If you ask me, Mike Tyson's most entertaining fights are the ones he lost - when he won he usually obliterated the other guy in a one-sided blitz, when he lost it was typically hard fought. The best of these is IMO Tyson-Holyfield (the first one, obviously) but I also love Tyson-Douglas, I love the story behind that fight and of course I love what it represents as a sporting upset.

Comment

I've seen Buster Douglas a million times, my favorite is Michael Spinks although it was a blowout. Tyson was at the height of his powers when his ring entrance alone was enough to give everyone goose bumps.

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley. An absolute technical brilliance by Floyd. I rewatched it at least 4 or 5 times! Amazing skills display.

Comment

Working...
                      X