Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Linares Had Peak Viewership of 1,749,000 on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

Comment

Dope !

Anyone know what a typical ESPN number is? This is very high right?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
        Those are some really good numbers! Make the rematch happen!
        Rematch? Lol why?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Rematch? Lol why?
          Yeah no, gets him no where. Needs to keep taking heads to become bigger. Then maybe down the line.

Comment

GREAT FOR BOXING!
            I watched this fight on ipad @ babyshower!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
              Those are some really good numbers! Make the rematch happen!
              I second the motion! That was a great performance by both men!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Yeah, fully expect it to be Pacquiao after Beltran, if Lomachenkos dad lets him that is. Arum being talking about a ESPN PPV end of the year for a while, suspect that fight is what he wants. Even Mikey Garcia talking about Cinco De Mayo for Garcia/Lomachenko
                Mikey vs. Loma for Cinco de Mayo 2019 is an awesome fu*king idea! I'll pay $70 for that!

Comment

PAC might be but a shell of his former self but truth be told I would still enjoy that fight. Pac still has mobility, work-rate and he won't be scared of Loma.
                  Just leave it in ESPN and ,able that money in the sponsors and commercials. That will definitely generate some good numbers in view rating.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    PAC might be but a shell of his former self but truth be told I would still enjoy that fight. Pac still has mobility, work-rate and he won't be scared of Loma.
                    Just leave it in ESPN and ,able that money in the sponsors and commercials. That will definitely generate some good numbers in view rating.
                    Which leg does Pac chop to get down to 135?
                    Loma is not interested in fighting Pac. Pac is almost 10 years older.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                      I agree as long as its at 140 at the lowest. Pacquiao/Crawford would be a sad destruction of an old great

Comment

Working...
                      X