Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Linares Watched by Average Audience of 1,024,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Linares Watched by Average Audience of 1,024,000

OVasiliy Lomachenko-Jorge Linares was a much more competitive, compelling fight than Lomachenko's domination of Guillermo Rigondeaux, but it didn't draw greater ratings. Nielsen Media Research numbers released Tuesday revealed ESPN's two-bout broadcast Saturday night, which featured Lomachenko's 10th-round technical knockout of Linares, drew an average audience of 1,024,00 viewers. The peak viewership for the Lomachenko-Linares battle wasn't available as of Tuesday afternoon.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-15-2018, 12:55 PM.

Another racist spotted.

Comment

Am actually not shocked that Loma-Rigo did more viewership than Loma-Linares.

Comment

That's because nobody wants to watch these little midget twerps fight. If they had normal-sized men on there they'd get better ratings.

What a joke that the supposed "best boxer, biggest draw" is the size of a 13-year-old girl.

Comment

Damn shame because the people that didn't tune in missed a great fight and a star making performance from Loma. Fight had a lot of promotion on ESPN's other shows and ESPN 2 had some programming on prior to the fight.

I want to make a joke about the race wing of Loma's fanbase was watching nascar, ufc, hockey and baseball but that isn't necessary.

Looking forward, TR will probably do Beltran and Manny next for Loma. I wonder if Bob would fast track the Loma/Manny fight given this number?
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-15-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Cmon man, nascar was on

Comment

Clearly the after effect of the disappointing Rigo Quit fight.

It's the fight before the current fight that will have the biggest effect on viewer numbers. This fight was great, viewers for the next fight should be up.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Another racist spotted.
                what was racist about that post? you guys should stop with this anything not praising loma is racist campaign, not everyone will praise everything he does, hes human, the views dropped, he got dropped, hes still a great fighter. but if someone mentions him being dropped or the views dropping, or him losing to salido why do they have to be racist? were the people constantly bringing up Floyd losing to Castillo (tho he won) racist? how about the constant threads about zab Judah knocking him down? or the berto PPV sales? I think what loma is facing is what all the greats faced, grow up brother ur a pretty childish poster and I want you to do better. that is a stain and is not a good look.

Comment

That sucks, was a really great fight. I live in Canada here and the Jets were playing so it was definitely affecting the Canadian market, though I don't think they are counted in the viewership numbers. Either way great fight, sucky viewership.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    what was racist about that post? you guys should stop with this anything not praising loma is racist campaign, not everyone will praise everything he does, hes human, the views dropped, he got dropped, hes still a great fighter. but if someone mentions him being dropped or the views dropping, or him losing to salido why do they have to be racist? were the people constantly bringing up Floyd losing to Castillo (tho he won) racist? how about the constant threads about zab Judah knocking him down? or the berto PPV sales? I think what loma is facing is what all the greats faced, grow up brother ur a pretty childish poster and I want you to do better. that is a stain and is not a good look.
                    excellent post!!

Comment

Working...
                    X