Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Linares Watched by Average Audience of 1,024,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected better ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      That's because nobody wants to watch these little midget twerps fight. If they had normal-sized men on there they'd get better ratings.

What a joke that the supposed "best boxer, biggest draw" is the size of a 13-year-old girl.
      Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        what was racist about that post? you guys should stop with this anything not praising loma is racist campaign, not everyone will praise everything he does, hes human, the views dropped, he got dropped, hes still a great fighter. but if someone mentions him being dropped or the views dropping, or him losing to salido why do they have to be racist? were the people constantly bringing up Floyd losing to Castillo (tho he won) racist? how about the constant threads about zab Judah knocking him down? or the berto PPV sales? I think what loma is facing is what all the greats faced, grow up brother ur a pretty childish poster and I want you to do better. that is a stain and is not a good look.
        Great post you beautiful bastard you!

Comment

All the Rigo haters, and he's is a bigger draw than Linares lol. Another L for golden boy.

Comment

Lol the funny thing about that for me is that about 1,000 plus of those viewers were inmates at my institution. And I saw this fight in prison myself

Comment

Originally posted by flojspot80 View Post
              Two words: NBA FInals
              The NBA finals hasn't even started yet. If you mean the conference finals, those didn't start until Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                That's because nobody wants to watch these little midget twerps fight. If they had normal-sized men on there they'd get better ratings.

What a joke that the supposed "best boxer, biggest draw" is the size of a 13-year-old girl.
                Who said Loma is the biggest draw?

Comment

Absolutely terrible ratings for ESPN

Comment

Ratings are terrible. But haters act like it's Loma's fault - it's problem of those who didn't see this fight.
                    Loma couldn't do anything better on the ring for drawing more viewers. Or any hater here willing to prove me wrong?

Comment

AHA! 1.024M is average OF 2 FIGHT BROADCAST INCLUDING UNDERCART.

Comment

Working...
                      X