Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Linares out landed Lomachenko in Power Punches...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    I get it bro, you’re a fan. My only point to you was that not everybody is going to be as overly impressed with loma’s performance as you but that doesn’t make them “salty haters”.
    Oh I get that, man. But the fight just happened. You're gonna have lots of love and hate for this fight for a little while. Then it will calm down. Just taking advantage of the opportunity.

Realistically, I do have Loma number one p4p but I don't have a problem with people who don't. He isn't and never will be everybody's cup of tea. I'm also not saying he's on level with Ali, Duran, SRR and other greats who have proven much much more in the ring. It's too early for all that. Let's just sit back and see what happens.

And massive respect to Linares. He gave a great fight and has no reason to be ashamed. If they have a rematch, I won't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      ...According to Compu box.

Linares was landing that right hand with some consistency Saturday night. Lomachenko walked square into the right hand that sat him down. Also, Linares' uppercut was finding a home.

When someone like Jorge Linares out-lands you in the power punch department then you should understand that the guys on the "A List" will have a field day.

If Arum is smart then they'll keep Lomachenko away from Garcia. Hell, give Tank a few more fights and he'll probably hand Lomachenko his next loss..
      You also said rigo would beat lomo and you're the same guy that says anyone that brings up compubox dosen't understand boxing but when it fits your racist agenda you bring it up. Bookmarking this thread when mikey says no mas. By the way, those compubox numbers were way off.

Comment

Working...
      X